Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Freeday removal glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Sufficiently Lethal

Delta

There is an ongoing glitch where freedays when picked, lose their freeday at the start of the round. This often ends in their death as the blue team do not see them as freeday. If anyone else has some insight on this it would be appreciated.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
A majority of the time it's because the would-be freedays suicide at the start of the round.

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

A majority of the time it's because the would-be freedays suicide at the start of the round.
It's not that the freedays suicide at the start of the round, it happens on certain maps randomly. The freedays spawn in at the start and it says their freeday has been removed, even if they don't change class or suicide. It's a fairly common glitch. Usually, if there is an admin on, the admin gives them freeday again, but when there isn't, the blues kill the freedays because they lost the freeday, but they have not rebelled.

frankie

Uncharitable
although its normally random, it happens almost all the time when there is only 1 person on blue team, the system will think its last gaurd and remove the freeday

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
@Drexils
@Drax
@Pablo The Wizard

Why do you guys vote 'old' the one time @frankie actually tries to contribute (debatable) to an ongoing problem in a non-retarded way? Because I do not see the 'closed' tag on this thread.

Even though he is replying to old threads, none of them are closed.

Hello,
I had this problem recently, I can't use soundlist in jailbreak servers.
I looked around and asked, but nobody knew why.
No matter when I join, or where I join, I can't use it.
I haven't been banned from it.

What's happening!?

maybe you have something in your tf2 settings stopping it, like a volume on really low, thats all i can think of

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
That may be, but he said some something that hasn't been said (on this thread) before, no? It may help finding a solution to the problem.

But hey, you are the man who fixes all the stuff, so you know better than me if what he said is helpful of not. It just, that from my perspective, I do not think his comment should be rated "old". But hey, everyone is free to have their own opinion. I just stated mine because I disagree with a fucking rating to a fucking comment on the fucking internet.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
So... I am trying to clean up all those problem threads.. I haven't seen this happen in a while, can we come to a conclusion if this is fixed or not?

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Not sure about randomly getting your freeday taken away, but I have now made it so that if there is only 1 guard on the entire blue team, that your freeday won't be taken away at the start of the round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom