Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

(Forums) Spicing up 'identities' tab

Deleted User 4826

Uncharitable
1682052572132.png

No idea if this change is even possibly considering the way these forums are hosted but if possible it'd be cool to see these changed. Maybe space for gmail, discord, that other discord copy I cant remember (its the gold themed one I dont remember ughh), etc

Yes you can just put these in your about me, but hey, another half-useless half-useful suggestion relating to the forums doesn't hurt.

Deleted User 4826

Uncharitable
Wow what year is this? ICQ?!
With things like yahoo messanger put in there you'd think you'd see a plug to put your myspace lmao, its kind of weird thinking about facebook being old or outdated. Ahh. The march of time
At this rate we could include ALL the old school instant-messaging things but thats offtopic so I wont talk about it

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
No idea if this change is even possibly
It's entirely possible, and surprisingly easy to do :)

If it gets added is an entirely different question, seeing as there are only 2 or 3 people who can actually make a change to the forums like that, and something like this wouldn't be anywhere near the priorities list at the moment.

It would be a nice change to see through, most of those are as you said, old school :p

Deleted User 4826

Uncharitable
It's entirely possible, and surprisingly easy to do :)

If it gets added is an entirely different question, seeing as there are only 2 or 3 people who can actually make a change to the forums like that, and something like this wouldn't be anywhere near the priorities list at the moment.

It would be a nice change to see through, most of those are as you said, old school :p
I thought I would suggest it anyway despite it not being high priority haha

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom