Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Forum Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy Puddin'

Truly Feared
Please increase the size allowed for forum avatars. 50 kb is way too small and almost all my "good" avatars are between 70-90 kb.

100 - 150 kb would be a good amount, I suppose. I'm not sure as to why it's so limited, might have something to do with the forums themselves but only Benedevil (maybe Noodl) would know that.

Poll closes in 5 days, God bless.

Paragon

Foster The People

Paragon

Are you talking about resolution size? Because i dont know about you but my avatar is 1.9mb when it comes to the original size and it fine for me, only problem i see can be resolution size but even then mine is overkill in general. Granted now that i said that something will happen to me lmao.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Please increase the size allowed for forum avatars. 50 kb is way too small and almost all my "good" avatars are between 70-90 kb.

100 - 150 kb would be a good amount, I suppose. I'm not sure as to why it's so limited, might have something to do with the forums themselves but only Benedevil (maybe Noodl) would know that.

Poll closes in 5 days, God bless.
All these avatars need to be saved in a database/storage somewhere.
To increase that storage amount, would cost money.

I don't know if bene would need do increase his storage size if he increased it.
Keep in mind that blackwonder has 1000+(?? I think) forums accounts.
This means that 1000+ avatars need to be saved, this costs storage space.

UPDATE AGAIN:
Just uploaded 2x 200+ kb images (one was 1600x1200, it crops the images).
It seems sLY can't while I can?

Last edited:

Daddy Puddin'

Truly Feared
UPDATE:
Just uploaded 2x 200+ kb images (one was 1600x1200, it crops the images).
The cap is not 50kb, thus the information for this suggestion is wrong.
@sLY- please give accurate information, if you still wish for this to be changed.

ggNcs3Y.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom