Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Forgiveness

AoT-_-otaku

Scarcely Lethal

Kayla

Hello again blackwonder, this is primarily to the administrators of blackwonder, so if you are not a staff of blackwonder i would advise clicking off now.
Now on with my post this is also primarily targeted at benedevil, dalakoi, and the older administrators, as it has been over 2 years since this incident occured, i would like to say i have matured since then, and i am willing to pay for these mistakes, i want to get in contact with benedevil directly, as this is more pointed torwards him. but on with the reason that im typing this, back in 2015 i was an administrator for blackwonder, however at the time i was careless, reckless and otherwise unpleasant, as you may not remember but the administrator "suicidal emo" was me, an admin abusing douche. at the time i was younger, so maturity had yet to arise, however this doesnt excuse my actions, after being demoted, i had a "fit" you could say, mad an alt to specifically hack on the server. regardless of that incident i have only made this post to become once again collegues with the owner benedevil, and dolikai, im probably wrong on the name, but its been ages. may i request to speak with bendevil himself, and make amends with the once abusive administrator i was, with an amazing owner like him.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom