Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For NFL Fans

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

For the small or maybe nonexistent group of people who enjoy watching football, are you looking forward to the 2018 season?

I'm from Jets & Giants country, but now I'm slowly residing into the Steeler fan base.

The Jets seemed to have begun dismantling the tank with Sam Darnold, and the Giants got rid of Ben McAdoo for being incompetent and throwing Eli Manning off of a cliff for shit that wasn't his fault. Also, Saquon Barkley is raising high hopes for their running game. As for the Steelers, Jacksonville seems to be their new Kryptonite. I'm glad they got rid of Mike Mitchell and Martavis Bryant, but I hope that Big Ben isn't in the Brett Favre part of his career where he might not help the new recruit Mason Rudolph into becoming a great QB. Life as a Jets fan sucked even with Mark Sanchez. Maybe we can come back into the playoffs?

If you're not an NFL fan, you undoubtedly didn't understand a single thing that was said above. If you are, what's your favorite team?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom