Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Football

Threshnold

Somewhat Threatening

Anybody else got love for this fantastic game? I absolutely miss manning and i watch this video almost every day.

Who watches football? who is your team?

hey ya

Dark Elf

hey ya

I met manning at a movie theater once back when cloudy with a chance of meatballs was released, so haha. Also we have the same birthday.

ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一

Truly Feared

nspire

American Football has always, and will always, be my favorite sport. I grew up playing sports my whole life and ever since I saw old footage of Joe Montana, QB for the San Francisco 49ers in the 1981 XXIII Super Bowl, I fell in love with the game. The winning touchdown with 36 secs remaining on the game clock after a 92-yard drive was an exhilarating moment making Joe, IMO, the best Quarterback in the history of American Football. I've always admired his ability to remain calm under pressure.

tumblr_nhzfsq7BMz1ra4fs2o1_400.gif

Joe Montana QB San Francisco 49ers

edit: Oh! I forgot to add that 'football' is also a term used for Rugby. So to differentiate them American Football and Rugby can be used. Soccer is Soccer.

Last edited:

Threshnold

Somewhat Threatening
Now everybody is riding on the Tom Brady train stating he now surpasses Joe Montana.

Sad days we live in.

ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一

Truly Feared

nspire

Now everybody is riding on the Tom Brady train stating he now surpasses Joe Montana.

This isn't true for 'everybody'.

I have never liked Tom Brady or his game style. There are a number of people who see other sportsmen above Tom Brady for their better attitudes and sportsmanship. Just because Tom Brady is 'current' doesn't mean he's 'better'. Joe Montana will always be my favorite.

“Records can be broken but there is only ONE Joe Montana.” —Dwight Clark

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Football is Football....Soccer is Soccer. Football is hands down an amazing sport. Honestly never liked Brady, his interviews left plenty to be desired. Comparing Brady to Joe is silly really. 2 completely different players and styles. Brady likes shotgun and being in the pocket while Montana was right in there and loved to run. Montana still holds records and personally, Brady couldn't beat with his playstyle. Best part about Joe was he never cracked under pressure. Still holds records for pass attempts without interceptions. What has now been made famous was him eyeing John Candy during the Super Bowl in the middle of a huddle, making his teammates spot him as well. He brought a calmness and fun factor to his team, something I think a lot of players in today's high $ machine lack.

Threshnold

Somewhat Threatening
I'm glad i'm not the only fan of football.

I became a fan of the Seattle Seahawks back in 2010 during the final year for hasselback for the time being and i didn't really get into it till 2011 or 2012. Honestly i look at football stuff on a daily basis and i was actually looking for people to play fantasy league with me.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Never really found it to be much interesting (or really any sports, for that matter.) That being said, it's still sometimes enjoyable to watch.

For example, being the only Patriots fan on Blackwonder, I found last year's superbowl to be quite fun to watch. A comeback that large in your favor is certainly a sight.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom