Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Fixing UberUpgrades once again...

Cake :3

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member
Admin
Dear Benedevil, heres a new bug that causes players to get >1B $ on team join if they have been swaped to that team by autojoin. So please. Could you delete autojoin on UberUpgrades?
20180725153215_1.jpg

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
That's... arguable, autoteam/autojoin is a very useful and used command to make players able to join teams when stuck on spectator without needing to rejoin the server, specially in arena based gamemodes (JB, VSH), removing it would fix this glitch until someone finds another way to exploit it, but it would be annoying to new players needing to rejoin because they are stuck on spectator, making them probably ragequit and giving them a bad impression about the server, even if it's not a big problem.
I would recommend to try to fix it in another way...

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Don't you just get a billion points whenever you connect anyway based on how long the servers been running since it's last restart.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I'm actually not necessarily sure how autojoin would cause this from a code perspective. If you could enlighten me so I could look for an alternative solution that would be great

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom