Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Fix the ridiculous HLStatsX:CE points ratios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

Strange

lura

This probably only applies to EU Hightower No Carts, because A) I don't play on the other servers B) Have no desire to ever play on the other servers.

The points ratios are ridiculous on this server. I'm currently (barely) ranked #2 in the points ranking on the server, at 4k points. I maintain an average of 2-3 K:D ratio every session - on a normal server, this would be enough to climb the ladder pretty easily, maybe 100/200 points up every hour.

I gain about 2-3 points per kill, on average. I lose 20 to 30 points every death, on average, mostly to random crits. This is a MASSIVE unbalance, and would require me to maintain around a 10:1 kills per death average rating over the course of every single session to BREAK EVEN.

You of course get more points for killing better people, but the population of the server is 90% trash so adding to the difficulty to get higher amounts of points there's very very few people who can get the points levels required.

This makes it nearly impossible to get even a relatively decent amount of points. For the record, my current playtime is just over 1 day - on my previous HT server, by the time I had amassed 1 day worth of session time, I had around 15,000 points already.

For anyone who has the response that follows something like "why do you care about points": Why even have them if they're gonna be massively broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom