Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Fired for being "Strict"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoosung Kim(Ren Amamiya)

Somewhat Threatening
I was fired from BLU on LA jailbreak for being to strict. I told them that It was Simon Says. I said it was Out of Cell Rebel day. I told them to go the the yellow line without saying simon. I killed 3 people. Then, I told the survivors to Simon Follow Me. I yelled afk freeze without simon. Medic afk and hit me. I killed him while they were still following me. I said simon afk freeze and 2 people were still crouching. And a medic survived. They then fired me. Thats all. Im still on LA Jailbreak so just in case you want to drop in.

D

Deleted member 2049

This is the kind of thing I deal with on the server daily. People shout false freekill and call me a bad warden for not following my orders. Its really dumb xD

Luna

Mildly Menacing

legend

You can expect this among players of Jailbreak.
Frequently, if something does not go their way, they'll get indignant and say you've broken a rule.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

It's not something we can really stop, but if you are getting enough votes that you are actually fired, it is likely you are doing something wrong. You may not be breaking the rules, but you aren't making it fun the for the players. So like I said, we can't really stop it, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom