Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined fire whisperer's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire whisperer

User name: fire whisperer

Name
fire whisperer ( real name only in privet)

Your Age
16 (almost 17 )

the Netherlands, Flevoland time zone (UTC+2)

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID fire whisperer#9146

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on?
I play: dodgeball, jailbreak, times x10/100 and randomizer

Why would you like to become an admin?
why u decided to apply? I decided to apply because I want to keep the server clean and fair for all I also think I am a friendly and honest player and my skill is average.

when did u choose to apply? I choose to apply yesterday because some friends told me I would be a good admin and because I am online very often. I had played black wonder before I joined steam and discord because I didn`t know that it existed or I would have joined sooner.

I think that I could be an admin because I am in a different time zone than others and this will give the black wonder servers more security from a bad man.

my English is pretty good but my grammar sometimes sucks because I have dyslexia but I most of the time I find a way to write/spells it correctly.

I would like to fill this more but I just don't know what else to say

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
I play almost every day. ( around 18:00 till 21:30 dutch time) (us time 12:00 till 15:30). this can be different depends on collage and the train.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
if he is chat spamming/ voice chat spamming

step one. warn him
set two. if he doesn`t listen to me I mute/gag him

if he is free killing

step one. I will ask him to stop
step two. slay/explode him
step three. I will team ban him

if he is mass free killing.

step one. give warning
step two. team ban him

if the players are hackers

step one. get prove that there hacking
step two. if he is indeed hacking ill ban him.

and other minor things depends on what he`s doing.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have a mic (IDK I just think this is something u should know).
I have never been banned for any reason and I am as clean as a baby but. ( i am spray banned but I don`t know why and be who)
I am not experienced with making maps or coding
I am experienced with gaming though so I know my way around the maps and vs other players with almost every weapon.

I hope that I will be accepted to be an admin but I also know what its a great responsibility so if I was considered to be an admin please have a privet chat with me on discord so u can be more specific on the questions and know some more about me.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Last week you pulled your own app, this happened after you were found to be breaking rules while staff happened to be on the server. Shortly after, you decided to put up another app. You do not appear to understand the basics of not stealing, and do not respond to correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom