Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed "!fire" command on tf2 JB server

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_minati

Truly Feared
I have a question, why is there an option to fire the warden if it takes like 57 votes to get approved? That's impossible to reach. Isn't it better to have that command removed then?

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I believe the !fire command is actually broken through the plugin itself, and not because of BlackWonder servers. However, fixing the command would be very useful.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Since i'm but a mere 15 year old and know little, i'm 50% sure the problem with the plugin is that it increases the amount of votes needed as more people join but does not decrease it when people leave meaning every map change/server restart it resets itself and can work for a few minutes at best

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Either the "!fire" command is purposely set to an unreachable quota to avoid abusing it (I doubt it as some instances allow a maximum of around 20 votes) or the plugin is just a little broken. Nothing's perfect.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I've made an attempt on fixing it, please let me know if it's working properly

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Seems to be working fine now, please let me know if any problems occur in the future

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
The new command was working great until a map change, now it requires 0 votes to vote off a warden and after one person fires the vote goes through

EDIT: Only broken on first round after map change and the sometimes round after

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom