What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Declined Finnly's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finnly

Username: Finnly

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:44811254

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
Duplicate Account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I am not infact a duplicate account, I am TreeStal's Brother (His Steam ID Being: STEAM_0:0:526367943). I didn't know that he was punished for something whilst we were playing together and that I got banned for being a "duplicate" account.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
We'll get back to you on the appeal for
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/treestals-ban-appeal.30276/

If we accept it, we will accept this one as well. If not, both accounts will remain banned.

If you are indeed two different people in the same household, then you both have access to the same computers and accounts, and punishments on either will reflect this

TreeStal

Unremarkable
We'll get back to you on the appeal for
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/treestals-ban-appeal.30276/

If we accept it, we will accept this one as well. If not, both accounts will remain banned.

If you are indeed two different people in the same household, then you both have access to the same computers and accounts, and punishments on either will reflect this
I mean if you were to look at the accounts you would see they are two totally different kinds of people on the accounts, examples would be "The dates of the creation of the accounts", and other things.

TreeStal

Unremarkable
Also I'm 99% sure we don't share any passwords of any kind, I also don't know the password to his computer, making it hard to get onto his account and such, also why would I have a alt filled with games and other stuff?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)