Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Final update, no more bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Getting a PS4 and that's it, PS4 games aren't expensive as fuck and every month/3 months is a sale, besides the 4 of my friends have a ps4 as well, so yeah.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

You really don't need to make a separate thread every time you decide to buy/not buy a console.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Lose your anger? You mean you were almost calmed?

You should really read what Puddin' wrote.

Nobody is afraid of someone raging on the internet. It happens all the time, and your anger will be no worse than any amount of anger I've spewed over the years.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Lose your anger? You mean you were almost calmed?

You should really read what Puddin' wrote.

Nobody is afraid of someone raging on the internet. It happens all the time, and your anger will be no worse than any amount of anger I've spewed over the years.
He purposely wrote "oof" on my last post, and i didn't take that as a joke, but he did, And i understand what he wrote now, but the oof, no.
Edit: and i never said anyone should be afraid/is afraid of my anger, And next time he should think of what he writes, or what he thinks is appropriate to joke about, this was appropriate to joke about, but he at least needs to know who he's joking with, if the person is sensitive, has anger issues or anything, in which this case i'm neither, but i had tons of dramas of my past friends saying dissrespectful shit like f or oof, and i couldn't stand it, but he just takes it as a joke.
Edit 2: and just watch as he types another oof or f, just watch.

Last edited:

normie

Totally Ordinary
No more bullshit threads from you
garfield (1).gif

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Coming to the Internet for sympathy or pity was your first mistake. Don’t blame others for being a emotional loose cannon.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Coming to the Internet for sympathy or pity was your first mistake. Don’t blame others for being a emotional loose cannon.
I wasn't emotional at all, it's just that i can't stand when someone responds with an oof or f, it's so dissrespectful, and so many people even said f or oof for rick mays death.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Like, imagine dying, for some dissrespectful fuckheads to say "oof" or "f", imagine, you're popular, a childhood memory to some gamers, loved by all, fucking oof, big oof for you, we don't care that you died, oof. Also, I'm not saying i literally died so that cold knight said oof, but it's whenever misfortune happens or anything that upsetted me, and deaths included.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
It’s not disrespectful. It’s just a way for people to express empathy and respect. Sure, it’s oversaturated and overused, but it hasn’t been twisted to become disrespectful when it is used. It’s become a meme and people can pay their respects however they want.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

It’s not disrespectful. It’s just a way for people to express empathy and respect. Sure, it’s oversaturated and overused, but it hasn’t been twisted to become disrespectful when it is used. It’s become a meme and people can pay their respects however they want.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DankMemes_Circlejerk/comments/g5a7om Imagine being at a funeral, a relative of yours just died.
YO GUYS BIG FAT F FOR GRANDMA, FAAAAAAAAT F FOR HER XD

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
There’s a difference between, “F” and “oof no one cares”. You’re twisting words and forcing connotation into these words. You claim that you aren’t sensitive or emotional, but you take every single persons word to heart. Who the fuck cares what someone says. What the fuck were you even looking for in the first place with your pity party threads? “Oh I’m so sorry for your loss. Do you want me to buy you a switch?” “Oh your mother sucks! It’s okay bro keep your chin up”. Don’t be delusional. A large piece of internet community is apathy and toxicity. It’s your own damn fault for setting yourself up.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

There’s a difference between, “F” and “oof no one cares”. You’re twisting words and forcing connotation into these words. You claim that you aren’t sensitive or emotional, but you take every single persons word to heart. Who the fuck cares what someone says. What the fuck were you even looking for in the first place with your pity party threads? “Oh I’m so sorry for your loss. Do you want me to buy you a switch?” “Oh your mother sucks! It’s okay bro keep your chin up”. Don’t be delusional. A large piece of internet community is apathy and toxicity. It’s your own damn fault for setting yourself up.
"a large piece of internet is apathy and toxicity" then why are you saying it's not disrespectful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom