Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined fig's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

fig

Strange
User name: fig

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:188389704

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
cheating/hax

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i wasn't even on for not even 10 minutes, a friend invited me on and i was banned without a warning , no-one said anything to me and when asked why i was banned none of the admins on would tell anyone why i was banned out of nowhere. i wasn't even sniping that good today either smh. either way i feel like more admins should've spectated me and made a decision not just ban me off of 1 person, why would i even cheat on a 2fort 24/7 server??? i just wanted to enjoy the server with my friends and i didnt even say anything other than " i need a challenge " when i first joined as a joke.

fig

Strange
and if i was "cheating" please show me a demo of it. throwing out bans without proof or anything just isn't right. i can honestly even go onto any server and snipe the same lol.

fig

Strange

Feel free to check out the attached .dem while staff members discuss your appeal.
lol i can’t even watch the demo , not even in tf2 . gonna have to upload it somewhere else but i have a whole bunch of people who can vouch for how i play. unless this demo shows me spinning in circles and getting headshots than that isn’t even evidence . if you actually have played tf2 for a long time you know tf2 demos are not very accurate and are really off . if you’re talking about me flicking or aiming somewhere waiting for someone , that’s literally how i play on any server . you can’t ban good players just because they’re good . flicks don’t mean i’m cheating lol.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning fig,

Your friends vouching for you is not evidence that can be used in this regard. We have plenty of staff that have more than 1600 hours in the game and are very aware of the accuracy of tf2 demo's. Keep in mind regardless of this knowledge, these demo's are what we have to use to help safeguard our community. As said above, please allow some time for the staff to review this and come to a decision.

fig

Strange
Morning fig,

Your friends vouching for you is not evidence that can be used in this regard. We have plenty of staff that have more than 1600 hours in the game and are very aware of the accuracy of tf2 demo's. Keep in mind regardless of this knowledge, these demo's are what we have to use to help safeguard our community. As said above, please allow some time for the staff to review this and come to a decision.
saying demos are “accurate” shows me you know nothing about tf2. no disrespect but i’ve went through this with gfl, i was recorded & a demo was made. good players from all different ranks that i showed the demo to said how bad it is to use a demo and how behind it can be sometimes. all of the staff reading this can come watch me snipe. but i won’t rush it, the staff can review and come to a decision just know this ban was not right and i wouldn’t be replying still if i was a cheating or anything like that lol.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Why are you the leader of a steam group called "ya we cheat", make posts that you cheat, are friends with multiple cheaters and refuse to even acknowledge the demo even in spite of it being "unreliable"?

fig

Strange
Why are you the leader of a steam group called "ya we cheat", make posts that you cheat, are friends with multiple cheaters and refuse to even acknowledge the demo even in spite of it being "unreliable"?
you can’t possibly being trying to use a STEAM GROUP as evidence when everyone in that group has tons of hours and friends with good players . please look into things before throwing out accusations also the demo didn’t let me or any of my friend watch and it kept crashing all of us. i requested it be uploaded a different way and have yet to see it . and who am i friends with that are cheaters? please say their names

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
you can’t possibly being trying to use a STEAM GROUP as evidence when everyone in that group has tons of hours and friends with good players . please look into things before throwing out accusations also the demo didn’t let me or any of my friend watch and it kept crashing all of us. i requested it be uploaded a different way and have yet to see it . and who am i friends with that are cheaters? please say their names
I'm just curious since for someone so adamant about not cheating you seem to publicly advocate and associate with it and deny anything relevant to the contrary.

fig

Strange
I'm just curious since for someone so adamant about not cheating you seem to publicly advocate and associate with it and deny anything relevant to the contrary.
well when you’re good at a game & constantly get called out for cheating while being legit is a very flattering thing , we made that group as a joke months ago since we’re all very skilled at this game i’m different ways. i’m sorry but using a steam group to say i’m cheating is not good at all & if i was actually cheating i wouldn’t be arguing with multiple admins over it. you guys have a demo that i have yet to see and will obviously look like how i play LITERALLY ALL THE TIME. i didn’t even play for 10 or 20 minutes for you guys to even get the full feel of how i play constantly. banning me over a couple of kills or maybe some prefires over a sniper sitting in the same spot is terrible , terrible reason to keep me banned. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom