Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FF2 Suggestions (new ff2 that uses VSH Remake plugin)

?Blank?

Strange
First let's talk about General Changes.

1) Add Nominate and RTV: No further explanation needed.

2) Remove the RPS Taunt Blocker: Its fun to play RPS with the Boss, pretty bad change imo.

3) Modifier - Magnet: Very strong modifier. It's a free Slowness to all enemies around the hale, i think it should get replaced entirely.

Weapon Changes:

1) Bison: Shots knockbacks the enemies/hale. Removed: No reload necessary
Explanation: Being more of a "Spam" weapon is not a good idea imo, it doens't even do that much damage + the projectile is slow. So removing the Infinite Ammo and adding the Knockback should make the weapon viable enough.

2) Fists of Steel: Removed: -20% Movement Speed Penalty.
Explanation: Why does it have in the first place? Not needed at all.

3) Iron Bomber: Increased reload speed.
Explanation: The rework is weird but we can make it look good. It feels really slow and a worse version of the stock Grenade Launcher, so a little buff should make it good.

4) Beggars Bazooka: No Self Explosive Damage Taken
Explanation: He got no changes, so give it at least one lol. Pretty trash weapon overall so just buff it.

5) Every Demoman's Stickybomb Launcher: Permanent mini-crit buff OR Less damage taken for self.
Explanation: The removal of Amplifier and Taunt Crits really killed all of them, so one of them should help a bit.

6) Heavy's primaries: Theres tons of stuff to say so i separated them in sections.
Explanation: Has the same problem as the Stickybombs. No crit? = Bad.
> Permanent Mini Crit buff: Definitely a viable option, but it kills Huo Long Heater.
> Increased Damage: Viable, but Critted Heavies can be very annoying to deal with.
> Extra Ammo or/and Increased Weapon Switch Speed when the Minigun is spinning: Ammo really encourages camping so not really viable, but the other one is good.
> Natascha: +8 HP per Hit is beyond useless. Maybe +35/50% healing based on the damage dealt? (Example: 20% of 20 damage = 4) Idk man.

7) Pyro's Airblast: Reduced Cooldown
Explanation: This has to be my least liked change. Completely killed Pyro unless you are using Dragon Fury + Gasoline, but still... The idea is great don't get me wrong, but 12 fuckin seconds for an Airblast? I'd reduce to 8 at least, or 5.

I will update this post later on.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom