Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed [FF2] Making Blitzkrieg a bit easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
In a attempt to make Blitzkrieg easier, i think that we wouldn't need to nerf Blitzkrieg, but instead, we should buff the Players, in Blitzkrieg's ability script (addons\sourcemod\scripting\freaks\s93_blitzkrieg.sp) you can see that many Stock and Unique weapons are over-buffed (for balancing the REDs side), i don't think buffing more weapons would be a real pain.
If anyone encourages me, i can do it by myself and post it here.

PS: Jungle Inferno weapons aren't buffed, they should also be.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You've had a habit of overextending yourself a bit and doing what you want when you edit stuff (like trying to add your name next to x10 plugin authors when all you did is make a config). The buffs to red against blitzkrieg are fine but I prefer someone else do it (or even if you do it, we are going to review it before putting it on the servers).

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
You've had a habit of overextending yourself a bit and doing what you want when you edit stuff (like trying to add your name next to x10 plugin authors when all you did is make a config).
I don't think it is that wrong, since i'm going to make some other changes to the script file in the future (for fix Wanga Prick and make other 'impossible' stats), but if bene or someone else disliked my credits on it, they (or even me) could have removed it, like i removed it on JI Randomizer after Noodl quoted me, and i don't think there's 'space' for adding credits to Blitzkrieg's config, so i'm fine with it.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Blitzkrieg rounds already last 3 seconds because he has a weapon that kills him in one hit.

Not sure how much easier it can get than that.
Yeah i know, but what if he kills the Scouts and Medics (to don't revive the scouts)?
Also, the Wrap Assassin thing is a glitch, not a balancing feat, it's caused simply by a comma instead of a semicolon, the same happened on my Jungle Inferno Randomizer, the Panic Attack was one-shooting everyone.
wiAXMzr.png

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
In a attempt to make Blitzkrieg easier, i think that we wouldn't need to nerf Blitzkrieg, but instead, we should buff the Players, in Blitzkrieg's ability script (addons\sourcemod\scripting\freaks\s93_blitzkrieg.sp) you can see that many Stock and Unique weapons are over-buffed (for balancing the REDs side), i don't think buffing more weapons would be a real pain.
If anyone encourages me, i can do it by myself and post it here.

PS: Jungle Inferno weapons aren't buffed, they should also be.
When I played against blitzkrieg last, ~6 months ago.
We won, without using the glitch.
I don't know if it has been updated or not, but it was doable back then.

Also, @Benedevil I guess it would be good to remove a glitch by changing:
Yeah i know, but what if he kills the Scouts and Medics (to don't revive the scouts)?
Also, the Wrap Assassin thing is a glitch, not a balancing feat, it's caused simply by a comma instead of a semicolon, the same happened on my Jungle Inferno Randomizer, the Panic Attack was one-shooting everyone.
wiAXMzr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom