Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined FF2 Boss replacement idea. POLISH SOLDIER

MB62

Unremarkable
Honestly after playing FF2 and notacing the input of meme characters i thought the idea of Sargent panis is kinda stating the same joke twice so it occured why dont we replace him visually? Like its just a soldier with a team captain ((i think)) so heres my sugested replacement

Polish soldier from
and

Thought for the rage scream he'd just say a loud "NO" like he does in the vids before doing the iconic punching a person and *insert nuke testing video link here* occurs.

no need to change the mechanics of Sargent panis since hes good as is, just an idea after all.

JuegosPablo

Unremarkable
I can make the Hale and test it on my server i just need the ideas to do and apart if want a hale by me pls ask i can send my edits from my server of ff2

thanks for reading :3

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
I can make the Hale and test it on my server i just need the ideas to do and apart if want a hale by me pls ask i can send my edits from my server of ff2

Here are my ideas for him:

Speed: 300 (Pyro)

Lives: 2

Weapon: Fists (do 190 dmg)

Rage: 5s stun + 5s sentry stun + Beggar's Bazooka with these stats:
Auto fires full clip
+450% fire rate
50 rockets on clip
-30% Damage
25 degrees projectile deviation
-30% projectile speed

Live lost: Speed increased to 330 (Pyro with Powerjack), gets new melee weapon: Fire axe (do 250dmg), 1.5s uber and Change skin (there's a plugin for that iirc)

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

Here are my ideas for him:

Speed: 300 (Pyro)

Lives: 2

Weapon: Fists (do 190 dmg)

Rage: 5s stun + 5s sentry stun + Beggar's Bazooka with these stats:
Auto fires full clip
+450% fire rate
50 rockets on clip
-30% Damage
25 degrees projectile deviation
-30% projectile speed

Live lost: Speed increased to 330 (Pyro with Powerjack), gets new melee weapon: Fire axe (do 250dmg), 1.5s uber and Change skin (there's a plugin for that iirc)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom