Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Few LR-Days suggestions

Zak[DZ]

Strange
Greetings , below are a few lr-days suggestions that i would love to see implemented if accepted , imo they're pretty fun , let me know your opinion below or add you own suggestion.
1-FOV day: where lr recipient picks a filed of view for everyone and the following round its locked and none can change it until the round ends , i'd say the only limit i want to see implemented is 180 bc thats unplayable , the rest can still be playable , whether too low or too high , its hilarious seeing the guards struggle to shoot rebellers and the last struggling to aim too.
2-
Randomizer free for all: randomizer with ff on , very chaotic and fun.
3-
Ability to gift lr to a dead red: i dont see the harm in giving your hardly earned lr to a dead red , though blues must wait until he picks before killing you.
4-Gravity lr: allows for picking a specific gravity as in the one promoted in admin panel .

also Bene if you're reading this , i beg you to create a separate config/file for Flux , each modification we make to jb keeps getting overwritten :( its annoying.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

Here is my opinion on each LR you suggested.

FOV day: sounds very annoying to play with yes please

Randomizer free for all: would be tiny day but 10x better would be sick please add

Ability to gift LR to a dead red: seems pointless as you could already just ask any dead or alive red/blue what LR they want and you could just pick the LR

Gravity LR: this one also seems pointless as you could already just pick low gravity day and higher gravity options would be annoying as you can barely jump so this one is a no from me

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom