Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Ferinund's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferinund

Strange
User name: Ferinund

Name
Ferinund

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:431143003

Have you managed servers previously? No, unfortunately.

On what servers do you usually play on? VSH servers, mostly Blackwonder UK server.

Why would you like to become an admin? I have been playing TF2 for a year and some months more, although it isn't the first time that I played TF2. It was back then in 2011-2012, till I quit.

After having played the Blackwonder UK | Vs Saxton Hale | Sky-high resort 24/7 - for a lot (over four months) and getting to know quite many people, I decided that I could try and do the admin application after reminding myself it's still open. I'm patient and I will try to understand the situation whenever something is happening, then I will try and take care of it. I want to simply make sure the players are having fun, unbothered by spammers, trolls, along with campers and so on - quite a lot to list off. :] There were quite lots of situations that I haven't seen being solved (such as trolls spamming the entire chat, aimbots killing people 20 miles away as hale, etc) and I want to help with that. I know the other staff members are quite busy with lots of servers.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names I know only just one of the mods that are recent, aka Lala7586. We are quite good friends, but sadly that's it - not any more staff members else. :] Of course, I have asked if I can put the name in and Lala has said he doesn't mind.

When are you usually available to play? Always available, every day. Though due to the fact that i'm in Serbia, I may not do great trying to catch up with the other servers like USA and Canada, etc. But i will try!

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play

GENERAL RULES
SPAMMING/MIC SPAM
They shall get a warning only once and if they still continue, then,
a day mute/gag -> 2 day mute/gag -> a week mute/gag -> 2 week mute/gag -> 2 months mute/gag -> permanent mute/gag

RACISM
2 days mute/gag -> 4 days mute/gag -> 2 weeks mute/gag -> 4 weeks mute/gag -> a month mute/gag -> permanent mute/gag

DISRESPECTING ADMINS/PLAYERS
3 hours mute/gag -> 12 hours mute/gag -> a day mute/gag -> 2 days mute/gag -> 1 week mute/gag -> 2 week mute/gag -> 1 month mute/gag -> permanent mute/gag

DIFFERENT LANGUAGE IN VC
I will warn, but if they continue,
2 hours mute -> 6 hours mute -> a day mute -> 2 days mute -> 2 weeks mute -> a month mute -> permanent mute

INAPPROPRIATE SPRAYS (NSFW)
2 months spray ban -> permanent spray ban

EXPLOITING
If I see someone exploiting, I shall report this and tell the other staffs. I will warn, but if they continue,
2 days ban -> 4 days ban -> a week ban -> 2 weeks ban -> 1 month ban -> permanent ban

ADVERTISING HACKS
2 month mute/gag -> permanent mute/gag

HACKING
If I see that someone is behaving weirdly (cheating/hacking, etc) then I will watch it and also record a demo of it before making sure the person is hacking with aimbotting, godmodding, etc. Then, tell all the admins about this player if it is decided that he is indeed hacking and give him a permanent ban.

VSH RULES
CAMPING
As both RED and BLU, they will get a warning (this would also count as delaying the round if they're in a spot that is hard for the hale to reach.) and if they continue on, then;
a slay -> kick -> a hour ban -> a day ban -> 2 days ban -> a week ban

ACTING FRIENDLY AS RED
(if the BLU has chose to be friendly in the beginning, he will be slayed but if the last person is friendly then it's the opposite way around)
a warning -> a slay -> 1 hour ban -> 2 hours ban -> 12 hours ban -> 1 day ban -> 2 days ban

BEING AFK AS RED AND BLU
FOR THE RED TEAM;
a kick (the reason being inactive)
Considering I have seen hales (BLU) who forgot to turn their vshtoggle (a command to be a hale or never) off, I will first make sure to see if this is a trap the hale purposefully has done, and if not then they shall get;
a slay -> a kick if they continue ("turn the vshtoggle off next time", etc)

DELAYING THE ROUNDS
To prevent wasting everyone's time for example if a scout is just mindlessly running around and not damaging the hale, then they shall get a warning. If they continue,
a slay -> 2 hours ban -> a day ban -> 2 days ban -> a week ban -> 2 weeks ban

GHOSTING

Aka, telling the BLU team where the remaining survivors of RED team are. They will get a warning and if they continue, then;
2 hours mute/gag -> 3 mute/gag -> a day mute/gag -> 2 days mute/gag -> 1 week mute/gag
Is there any other information you would like us to know about? Not much to add :] although I may be new with the commands, so I'd appreciate it if anyone gives me a list about all of them (in case I do make this!). I have been a Donor before so I know how the commands work, but not all of them. English is also not my first language, but eyy, I try. Since I haven't been an admin before in any of the servers, i may not know what are the acceptable punishments for certain people.

I also used to work as a staff member in another game (an Admin) for two years, until I finally retired. Not much, but atleast it's something and I do have experience with handling people who aren't exactly good when it comes to listening to staffs.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You don’t know at all how our punishment system works.

Can you tell us where exactly you admined for two years and link us to some kind of evidence like their website or something?

Ferinund

Strange
Thanks for responding! :D I don't know how the punishment system works, but i'd appreciate it really if someone can help me with that.

I have worked at one of the ROBLOX games, the Dawn of the Wolves for two years (starting from 2015) and hosting quite plenty of stuff such as events (i was also the only one admin so I had to be on often getting rid of rulebreakers). Then, by early 2018, I decided to retire. Despite how the game looks like with the thumbnail and so on (which i can understand if you can't take me seriously because of that :rolleyes: looks ridiculous), the owner is serious when you get to know more of her. I have also posted forum threads before including rules for a game, and now I'm in the charge of a group.
https://www.roblox.com/games/365009184/Dawn-Of-The-Wolves-V4-U-C

At the moment now, it's closed, though, as it's getting remade.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Thanks for responding! :D I don't know how the punishment system works, but i'd appreciate it really if someone can help me with that.

I have worked at one of the ROBLOX games, the Dawn of the Wolves for two years (starting from 2015) and hosting quite plenty of stuff such as events (i was also the only one admin so I had to be on often getting rid of rulebreakers). Then, by early 2018, I decided to retire. Despite how the game looks like with the thumbnail and so on (which i can understand if you can't take me seriously because of that :rolleyes: looks ridiculous), the owner is serious when you get to know more of her. I have also posted forum threads before including rules for a game, and now I'm in the charge of a group.
https://www.roblox.com/games/365009184/Dawn-Of-The-Wolves-V4-U-C

At the moment now, it's closed, though, as it's getting remade.
Can you link a staff page or your profile within the site, this community seems to have no servers or a visible staff page from the home page.

Ferinund

Strange
Roblox is the world's largest social platform for play, so while there are staffs of the website indeed, I'm not really one, but rather a staff of one of the games that a developer (also a player of the platform) made. It's basically like Gaben the creator of TF2, then there's these servers being hosted by players. I hope that clears it up enough. :)

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Roblox is the world's largest social platform for play, so while there are staffs of the website indeed, I'm not really one, but rather a staff of one of the games that a developer (also a player of the platform) made. It's basically like Gaben the creator of TF2, then there's these servers being hosted by players. I hope that clears it up enough. :)
No, it doesn't. I'd like to see a staff page or something that lists you specifically as an admin of sorts.

Ferinund

Strange
Thanks for replying!
I can't show you the staff page because there isn't really one (at least with this game's community, the DOTW aka the Dawn of the Wolves) like that, as there are instead plugins in-game that allow commands and for the owner to promote players to admin/mods. As I have said, the game is closed due to getting remade, so I can not show you - especially when you don't have a roblox account to play in-game. But, I could show you the group (also based on the game) that i'm the group owner of? It's the closest we have to showing who are staffs (of the game at least. usually, groups based off a game have ranks so people can know who is the staff in-game to make sure there isn't anyone running around impersonating one) and only staffs have the permission to change the description.

The group that i'm currently an owner of; https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2789249
Editing the description! https://i.gyazo.com/1c2824b9a0c9757f95e12fd430079d33.png
Also my rank. https://i.gyazo.com/b4d57319395c571c3c50dfb93a3f1d37.png

You can call me srupix in the ROBLOX, as that's my account's name.
I also have edited the punishment methods, will appreciate your honest thoughts on them!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi Ferinund,

I would like to thank you for your patience. We would love to welcome you to the team! To start out we will have you modding on Sky-High. I added you on steam and I look forward to further discussing the role with you!

D

Deleted member 2049

Haven't noticed this much till now, but good job on getting mod.

(I also like the way you responded with Jim, excellent work there too)

Ferinund

Strange
Thanks, y'all! I'm absolutely honored to hear this. :D
(although quite a late reply there! woopies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom