Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Femboy Jackal's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Femboy Jackal

Username: Femboy Jackal

Name
Femboy Jackal

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? No, I have 1 day and 9 hours cumulative, but I've played jailbreak a while back for quite a while

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/players/2776144

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:501257778

Your DiscordID
JackalSniperSnipez#8300 or jackalsnipersnipez

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I strictly play on jailbreak and would like to moderate jailbreak

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to become a moderator because I see a good handful of people who are breaking the rules. Since there's a mass of people who don't get to have a fair experience on jailbreak, I want to be able to help those people have a good experience on jailbreak

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? I do now, Seraphina, but I don't know them personally

How often do you play TF2?
Once a day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
The punishment depends on the offense, let's say for example, micspamming. The person mic spamming would be given a warning not to micspam. If they ignore the warning and continue to micspam, then they're going to get muted. However, if the same person continues to micspam despite the several warnings and mutes, they get muted for a longer period of time. The same could be said with over talking warden, using slurs/offensive language, having a bad mic or impersonating warden. When it comes to chat spamming, advertising, abusing !calladmin and ghosting, the same general rule of thumb applies. This time, said person is gagged instead. Repeat offenses will result in longer and longer gags. On the topic of breaking rules as a guard or warden in game, the offender will be given a warning not to break said rule as usual. If they ignore this warning and continue with breaking that rule, they will be slain/smited. Multiple repeats of breaking rules will result in being team banned from guards for an appropriate period of time. First offense will be 30 minutes to an hour depending on how severe said rule break is. However, if the person rule breaking is doing something severe, then we have to jump forward to team banning said person. For example, if there's a blu that's mass freekilling, they get teambanned for an hour. If they're baiting and free hit because of that bait, they'll be told off. Unless if they freekill, then they'll be slain/smited.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I do have a question, what are the protocols for dealing with donators abusing their powers?

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, just gonna go over your application real quick.

Insufficient playtime
IMG_3837.jpeg

Chatlogs look fine
1 old mute, 2 old teambans (2020 or older)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
It really depends on what the players are doing. Let's say for example, a player is micspamming, it would be appropriate to mute the player for a day. However, if there's a reoccurrence of this player micspamming, the punishment would be more harsh. Typically a longer mute length, but on the third strike, it would have to be a temporary ban. It's the same general rule of thumb for chat spamming or ghosting, but it becomes a little different when there's players free killing, denying LR, ect. A first offense would be a warning, telling the player not to do whatever act they're doing. If they continue with what they're doing, they're going to get slain and another warning. If this keeps up for more than a round, said player would be banned temporarily, with longer and longer ban times on reoccurrences.
You have the right general idea here, although your suggested punishment duration for reoccurring offenses is pretty harsh. Just a few things to note:
-Players who have accumulated a large amount of mutes/gags will just be permanently silenced. Bans are only needed if the user is evading.
-For Jailbreak, not all rules result in straight out bans.

From TFStats, it appears you started playing BLW again a little less than a month ago. Your desire to help despite your insufficient playtime is definitely appreciated, but you've still left out a lot of the general rules and the Jailbreak specific punishments. Remember, this section is for you to show us that you know the rules and how to enforce them. Expand on your "etc.", Spend a little more time getting to know the rules of the server.

That's all for now. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions

Femboy Jackal

Thank you for your response, will I have to wait 90 days before I resubmit? Or should I edit it now?

Butlër

Deadshot
Staff Member
Admin

Butlër

Thank you for your response, will I have to wait 90 days before I resubmit? Or should I edit it now?
Feel free to edit as you see fit.

Once it's declined, which you'll see because of the clear red "Declined" tag, you'll have to wait the 90 days.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

User has seemingly abandoned their application, in addition to still not reaching the 3 days of playtime required. As such, it will not be going ahead at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom