Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted feliser's Ban appeal

feliser

Username: feliser

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:62035184

Who has punished you?
BananAsriel

Why were you punished?
"free trial cheats"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was not cheating. I was playing on cp_orange crits server with my friend and we were having a sniper duel. Overall, I wasn't even doing that well as there were times where he was dominating me and I was dominating him. I am kind of baffled as to how an admin could think I was cheating when I died many times, missed a lot of shots, as well as how I have nearly 5000 hours in the game. Part of it may be because I do not wear any cosmetics and use a fully stock loadout on sniper, as I do that in casual mode for extra fun. So yeah in summary I was not cheating, I was dying a lot and missing as well, I have a lot of hours in the game, and honestly dont really have a clue as to how someone could think I am cheating apart from maybe a few lucky shots.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Demo attached to ban.
I joined to find a player allegedly aimbotting. I watched for a good while before starting a demo
it looks like you were struggling a lot to hit flicks after hitting some questionable shots, right after someone even called you out.

Last edited:

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Demo:
Looks fine to me. Didn´t notice aimbot here.

Attachments

• orangecrits_lansky22.dem
    3.4 MB · Views: 98

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Sorry for the delay, i waited for more input on the appeal as the week passed.
We've concluded that the evidence does not confirm that you're cheating, therefore i'll be removing the ban.

Apologies and have a nice week

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom