Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Feg's Team Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feg

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment?:
Team Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:66057591

Who has punished you?
No clue, they wouldn't talk or engage with me.

Why were you punished?
I ran a proper round as the Warden on the 'Low Gravity' LR, which is apparently supposed to only be a Freeday.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Upon a re-read of the rules, I cannot actually find where the rule on LR freedays is stated. Even if I've missed it, or it is stated somewhere in-game, I'd hope to be forgiven for what was an honest mistake, and I will pay more attention in future. If this appeal is rejected, I'd like to at least know how long my team ban is, and where I can find the rule detailing which LRs are automatically considered freedays.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I had a conversation with Supreme about this a few hours ago. Presumably why this appeal was originally declined.
Put simply, last requests that cause server-wide effects that make normal rounds unplayable, such as Low Gravity or Tiny Mann, can be considered freedays. Reason being that no-one could reasonably look at a round where the REDs are too small to catch and say "yeah I can salvage this sure lol". Part of the good ol' "common sense" rule.
If it was your first time experiencing the LR then it's understandable why you got mixed up. In future, just ask what's up if you're not clear on something. The servers usually have at least one person who knows what the fuck is up.

• Thinking
Reactions: Feg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom