Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Feedback about the forums

Sentient Crab

Strange
I used the question forum and i received an answer on my thread, and I know I was suposed to mark it as the answer, but i was not able to select it as the prefered answer only report it or like it. I also was not able to mark the thread as answered in the thread options as I normaly would in any other xenforo forum, only had the options to delete the thread or edit its title.
I looked on the archived ones and I noticed that around a month ago the ones that get archived had a mod or admin interacting, as there are some non archieved threads that are a month old but had no admin/mod interaction.
So is it now that since a month ago only admins can close the questions or am I missing something? I would recommend an admin using a new account without privileges if he is going to test this.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Whoops. Forgot to respond to this lol.
Only staff members can move and close threads. This is intended for multiple reasons, in this case it's to allow staff to ensure an accurate answer is given on something like a rules clarification, for example, where normal players might provide answers that aren't necessarily correct.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom