Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined fededileo's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

fededileo

Strange

Leo

Username: fededileo

Name
fededileo

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:151583043

Your DiscordID
fededileo#6535

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Orange 100% Crits

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I started to think in becoming a moderator when I realized i'm constantly being aware of hackers. Every time I see suspicious activity (absurd killstreaks, very fast kills) I go to spectate and record the player in case he's hacking. Luckily enough this is not the majority of players, but I'm convinced that the number of hackers has slightly increased in the last few years (lack of updates?). Anyways, my goal is not being recognized as server staff (Guess it would be interesting not to), be inside some kind of board or taking action against bad chatbox use. My goal is to permanently ban hackers. It's very frustrating when a hacker is obliterating everyone and when you tell the people they just laugh or ignore you. It happened to me many times, i.e. a player called something like -hg- savage beast had wallhack, everyone laughed and my report was dismissed. Later the guy was permanently banned. In a nutshell, I don't want to be a key people in the server. I just want to have the power to sanction hackers when I detect them (which I already do but reporting instead of banning/kicking). My offer is simple: i'll play the game like usual. But one of those times when i'm actively searching for hackers (i.e. spectating) I'll record and ban them because I have the will to do so.
Thank you.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
At least once and max five times a week.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
My only target are hackers. I'm absolutely convinced hackers deceive the maximum punishment, which is permanent ban.
On the other side, I think that chat spammers or rude people deserve kicks. In case of repetitive conduct maybe I'll considerate a ban.
Truth is, in real life i'm a very peaceful guy and I like to resolve problems in the "good way". But pitifully this won't be an useful tool at online gaming.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Spanish

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year.
From your Tfstats
Screenshot_20220526-112200_Chrome.jpg

Your chat logs history aren' the greatest either.
Screenshot_20220526-112353_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220526-112456_Chrome.jpg

There are some other things I can critique on your application but for now focus on getting more time on our servers and not spamming emojis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom