Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Favorite music genre?

Favorite music genre

• Pop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Country

• Blues

• Electronic

• Jazz

• Rock

• Retrowave

• Misc

• Ethnic

• Total voters

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

I was interested in what kind of music do us gamers mostly listen to so I'm going to make a poll regarding the subject.
I will try to put in only main genres and you can then choose your favorite sub genre down in the comments along your favorite song if you want to.

Personally my favorite genre is metal, with new metal being my favorite sub genre.
But my favorite song is:
(yes I'm the romantic type)

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Metal fan myself, I don't really have a preference as to what subgenre I listen to. Sometimes I'll want some nwobhm, sometimes I'll want some melodic death metal, sometimes I'll even listen to whatever Ghost is.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I like your taste @Steve Harvey Oswald, never heard of Ghost tho...

That's a little surprising, they're getting pretty huge. Like, WOW levels of huge. They're basically a slightly heavier Blue Oyster Cult. They made their first album in like 2010, so they only have a few albums. Their second album is my personal favorite, but a lot of people think their third album is the best

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

Also this poll is pretty much dead haha. Don't know why i expected it to be seen by more the 5 people

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom