Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Favorite Jailbreak Moment

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
This thread is made specifically for jb. Put a moment that is your favorite or one that you liked and put what server it was on. Here's one: all of the reds were going wrong scout on the og mc map in LA JB and we all killed the warden with our ornaments in like 5 seconds while on the blue line in a stack. I have more moments but they're mostly from me bullying Console.

Have fun :D

Quishy

Uncharitable
Staff Member

Vexy

I went around as scout on the red team, Random crit killed about 4 blues 2-3 rounds in a row. (2 of the blues may or may not have been Console and Jack)

- AUSJB

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
I’m sure some of you have seen my post on my favorite JB moment on a different thread, but this one is made for JB moments, so here you go, enjoy the repeat post :p
There was an LR with something along the lines of "everyone gang up on console and bully him ;-)". Completely forgot what it said but it was somthing like that I know that for sure. This was also one of my first encounters with Wanka. As he read the LR and asked me if I wanted to go along with it, and I said sure, I guess. He then froze me and teleported me into the marker with the reds and everyone started hitting me and I laughing so hard, and so was everyone else in the server. Then I got respawned and we went on with the round, played deathrun, and I destroyed everyone with the traps ;) I still remember this moment as it was one of my favorite moments on LA Jailbreak, despite it being funny because the LR said to bully me lmao

Cryptolyte

Uncharitable
Oh jeeze, I mean, one of my favourite moments would have to be when I somehow managed to fool a blue into thinking i was on blue side while disguised with the eternal reward, i got him aswell. (This was on the wild west map)

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

You might have to ask 10k for the details, as it warranted a 'Favorite _____ moment' in his forum signature... it was a while ago, hopjb I think. Maybe casuarina. I was warden and was also the last blue alive. We just did SOME game, I forget what, but it left me low on health. There was on red alive.

Me: "Alright, you get L-"
*craters*

I don't remember how exactly went down, but I know that it happened and that the laughs everyone had went on for a while. Brightened the mood of the whole server.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
You might have to ask 10k for the details, as it warranted a 'Favorite _____ moment' in his forum signature... it was a while ago, hopjb I think. Maybe casuarina. I was warden and was also the last blue alive. We just did SOME game, I forget what, but it left me low on health. There was on red alive.

Me: "Alright, you get L-"
*craters*

I don't remember how exactly went down, but I know that it happened and that the laughs everyone had went on for a while. Brightened the mood of the whole server.
Minecraft daylight, and it was HG. You had just killed 2 or 3 rebels on top of armory, which weakened you enough so stepping off the top of armory was a fatal mistake lol.
Doesn't say it has to be a Blackwonder moment (Lord knows I have plenty of those already lol) so I'll go with one from my old JB haunt. Staff on that server would run an LR called "Dogfight Day," which involved turning on FF and letting a bunch of base jumper trolldiers battle for aerial superiority. Good times.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
well, I mean, you'd have to check out my youtube channel for those kinds of moments :p
#shamelessplug

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

I already made a post about this a year ago from a similar thread.

A few years ago on a different JB server, I created a mind game involving the old Short Circuit where I'd tell them to afk freeze. Then, I'd go next to all the reds in a stack and hit right click, hitting all of them. They'd instinctively go to medic even though they were to be afk frozen. We'd commit genocide on those who went to medic. When I first joined blw JB, I found a friend from the different JB server doing it here and called it "Blizz Day." Now this was years ago and the Short Circuit doesn't function like that anymore.

Sodium Chloride

Uncharitable

Ko He

Map was on chretien and i was blu medic at armoury corner, then a red scout decides to run away towards medic and I shoot a crossbow from halfway across the map and it actually hit him

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member

Jermbo

I remember that I was rebelling and warden asks to type !r and I type second and warden give to me. lmao

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom