Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Favorite gaming moment

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
So I just thought up of this idea, with all of the videos being posted on social media of the "good ol days" of having LAN parties for games and flashbacks to the greatest games ever. I thought this.
Describe the best moment in gaming that you've experienced. There can be multiple so feel free to comment all but I'll go first.

For me, there's two instances that I have experienced. One in Sea of Thieves, where I was able to create a massive server alliance with everyone in game, and we set off on separate missions and benefited from the gold that was given back when all loot was turned in. At the end of the night for us all we came together at one of the islands and played music and drank in game and had fun.

The other one I had was on Modern Warfare 3, I was playing team deathmatch and I got my first ever across the map throwing knife kill on overpass (the destroyed highway map) and the entire lobby started screaming in return. Another time this happened was on last infected in MW3 and got the game ending across map knife kill.

Go crazy!

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Late 2018, admin that was rendered to be the youngest among the oldest staff in the community joined the roleplay server and shot someone in the face with a shotgun effectively RDM'ing them. When brought into a modsit by a moderator who was still new at the time said admin promptly shot the same person with the same gun killing them again in front of the moderator, did a bugged dabbing emote and banned himself, this event had been recorded by the moderator who initially thought this was a random 15 year old until the admin banned himself. The clip was priceless because you could tell the moderator had lost all grasp in reality and kept stuttering for a good span of 12 seconds before sitting in complete silence and ending the recording. Sadly it was taken down recently

Pyric

Unremarkable
I also have two that really stick with me. The first was me completing my world record for the map IX in black ops 4. After 3 days of playing, and more close calls than I'm happy to admit. I got to round 128, which at that time was the WR by 2 rounds. I held that record for a couple weeks before a new strategy for black ops 4 zombies was uncovered, and I just don't have the stamina to make another attempt. But cold war tho o.0

Then, back when I was in high school, a friend of mine got a hacked battlefield Vietnam client, nothing cool or unusual, just, free to play, didn't need a launcher or a cd code or anything like that. So we got like 8 guys in my house playing BFV all night. We kept trying to do drinking games with soda, and all sorts of other stupid stuff. We all had so much fun that a few of us figured out how to setup a fake-LAN on our schools network so we could play during class (my hs was one of the early-adopters for renting laptops out to students and having classes be very tech-integrated)

Xyso

Unremarkable
I wasn't alive then but all I can think of is the door stuck meme, lives in my head rent free.

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
This happened a couple days ago. It was RTD Day on Snowballs and it was about half the round. I had been rebelling because I had grabbed ammo through minefield and I was chasing Goobert down just to spite him. He was sniper and he ended up just body shotting me because I was scout, though he was almost dead leaving him at about 43 health. He was ran back to medic to heal up and decided to go into armory to get ammo again. Before he could go in though the next RTD happened and he just so happened to get Hell's Reach. He was grunting and screaming trying to reach the health packs inside before the RTD blew him up and killed him, all while I was laughing in VC with Timing. He was SO close, basically 1cm away when the RTD finished and BOOM he shot up and blasted right through the breakable on the roof and died right back in armory of fall damage. Me and Timing were losing our shit, the funniest shit I've seen in a while, that or captain barrel getting overtalked or litterally everyone. Sadly nobody grabbed a recording and my Shadow Play was off. I do have another hilarious Hightower moment goobert tho and recording.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom