Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Favorite Class

Favorite Class?

• Total voters

Daddy Puddin'

Truly Feared
Sniper.

You can always become better and better with more practice to the point of pushing the game to its limits.

Gamer Thomas

Mildly Menacing

Jax

Mine personally is the Pyro, due to its ability to do numerous things, such as Flanking, Tanking, Support, Clearing Nests, etc. And the fact that it is always fun to burn people

General Zimmer

Store Manager
Scout, he's the best dm class. And!
aisQC3D.jpg

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I like sniper. He's just a normal dude with a gun in a team against a team with people who can turn invisible and run superhumanly fast by drinking an energy drink mixed with cocaine.

Also, he has a weapon that gets rid of afterburn, which is cool because I hate pyros. So much.

Dell

Truly Feared
Obviously, I'd say Engineer but that would only be half true. As of late, Medic has been my favorite class to go. Engineer is fun for camping where ever (especially on CTF maps), but it gets so boring real quick. You end up wanting to go another class and be up front with all the action. I find engineer the most fun is when I can move up and put my sentry where everyone else is instead of hiding in the back alone.

Medic is the class I would probably have to say is my favorite at the moment. Medic is not nearly played enough (at least in casual, you'll see 20 medics on Jailbreak.) It's a helpful class but it can become frustrating when the people you're healing and helping don't care about you and let you die a lot. Which is probably the main reason why people don't like playing medic. But since I have been playing medic more, I've learned to defend myself well in case of situations where my pocket abandons me or they rush in all suicidal and die before I'm even ready. I use the Crossbow for my primary because I can use it to heal as well. When I'm way far back and trying to catch up, I can launch bolts to support my team while I'm on my way, I have pretty decent aim with it and use it often. Medic is a fun class to play when you have a good team. The health regeneration and the insane crits are a good boost too. (y) I don't ever get bored with Medic either, like I do with Engineer. Medic is always up front and has a big task trying to keep teammates healed and alive. So yeah, in the end I'd have to go with Medic.

Frootz

Sufficiently Lethal

Frootz

A toss up between medic and engineer because i couldn't help but fall in love with their playstyles and personalities alike

XesiB

Unremarkable
Soldier ofc, since I first played TF2 when I was 13 up to until now, the soldier has always been my goto class when shit got real. But now that I have improved hitscan abilities (and by improved I meant I can consistently headshot fast moving targets like rocket jumping soldier and maneuvering scouts) the sniper is also a good pick for me

Sir David III

Well, I definitely respect all class roles in the game, but for me personally Soldier is the default pick, because:
  • He is independent
I also like playing medic or wrench engi, but without support they will likely fail at their duties and you can't always expect help at a public server.​
  • He has a way to deal with every other class effectively
(Well, it is a bit like the previous one but not quite) If you alter your approach there are no impenetrable defences against you, like engi is for the scout.​
  • Versatility
By a simple change of weapon you can alter your role from choke point defence to support or pick.​
  • He can farm enemy team's balcony on 2Fort
The main reason, basically. :\​

Nowareten

Strange
why don't I see any heavys. heavy apart from being one of the cutest classes is really good in a team.(apart from his tiny legs). Heavys are responsible for being the guys who take all the damage so that you don't gottta. he also really good at locking down areas and obj and a heavy that has a team to support him a heavy will be unstoppable. i understand that heavy isn't the best but he is still good and my favourite. now here is a cute pootis
filedetails

hmm coulding get a cute pootis to work well rip

search

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom