Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Frequently asked questions might be a nice addition to add to the forums as we normally get roughly the same questions from a few of the new members of the community, and instead of multiple people replying to the same thread, repeating ourselves most of the time, or having a small disagreement about the definition of something etc, it might be nice instead just to refer them to the FAQ. Also, before they make a post about there question, we could tell them that they should check the FAQ first.

I was thinking it may be possible to put a link to this either in the navigation bar, or simply sticky it to the questions area of the forums.

Thoughts and ideas?

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I think it'd be a nice addition tbh. It would prevent people having to repeat themselves and we could just link the asker to the FAQ. Of course it would need to be edited and updated from time to time with more FAQ's for convenience so I propose that it be made an open thread in the "Questions" area so that people can reply with questions absent from the OP.

Great idea (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom