Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid False mute and donor abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMiTHY_

capY

What was your type of punishment?
False votemuted

What is your SteamID?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/slimate/

Who has punished you?
Hellstary ( donor)

Why were you punished?
Because i 'freekilled' him. I did not, he was a demoman and he moved to the marker that the warden said is K.O.S and i killed him after he went back to the previous marker but the warden didn't said all reds are pardoned so i killed him and he got very salty. He initiated a vote to mute me and i was muted. He also initiated more false votes on other players on the server.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I follow the rules and i know how to play jailbreak very well and i have a long time playing jailbreak and i was punished for something bad that i did not do and i was following the wardens order and it's very unfair.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
dude it was a vote we cant undo those. we dont have any proof to say otherwise, i'll leave this pending for 12 more minutes till your mute is up but then i'll just archive it and you should make a report with evidence.

SMiTHY_

capY

I know its a vote and it will go off, i just wanted you to know that he's actually abusing the command, he used it on people and he falsely vote kicked the warden for absolute no reason at all.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I know its a vote and it will go off, i just wanted you to know that he's actually abusing the command, he used it on people and he falsely vote kicked the warden for absolute no reason at all.
then make a report with proof, what server is this as i cant see him in servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom