Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted False auto airblast ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was your type of punishment?
Perma ban

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:432722674

Who has punished you?
@Silorak

Why were you punished?
Auto Airblast

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I’ve played on blw server for a little while, I’ve seen Silorak around before I got banned too. Idk why I suddenly got banned for hacking after playing on it for a while.

Gameplay footage:

I do not record my gameplay when I play tf2 so I don’t have any footage of me playing on blw db. I can only present you with this footage I made today. Sorry for the quality.

The highest speed I got was at 2:21 mark, I got a lag spike before I died, but who knows if I would’ve deflected it without the spike or not. I do try to get a higher speed after that, but I get too bothered by the lag. I think it was because I was playing on windowed mode.

At the end I try to play and record in fullscreen, but it clearly didn’t work out. I try to change up my style in this video, statuing, orb and dragging. I do try to circle while looking at the rocket, but it only kinda works out at slower speeds.

I do think it’s unfair to ban me for hacking when there’s no evidence against me to show my illegitimacy

I'm curious, why did you make another account at first place, when you already have the main one?
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077854039

Ah yes I knew I should have mentioned this in the post. The reason I have another account and play on it is completely unrelated to tf2. It’s because I got banned on Realm of the Mad God in my main account for inappropriate language.

I so made a new account in order to have a steam rotmg account. I don’t switch to my main account because I mainly play DB and Hightower where I mainly play scout & sniper. I won’t need any weapons for those three classes, since stock is fine. I play with no hats config thing so idc about cosmetics either. Not that I even have any good cosmetics. That’s why I play on my newer account on tf2. Only reason to switch is to play other games other than rotmg and tf2.

Silorak

Monkas
Staff Member
Admin
Sadly, my recorded demo is corrupted same as Swizzles. So, I'm going to remove the ban and yea if you make the video like this again, make it 240x240 resolution, plez. :v

Melectrome

Legendary
Ah yes I knew I should have mentioned this in the post. The reason I have another account and play on it is completely unrelated to tf2. It’s because I got banned on Realm of the Mad God in my main account for inappropriate language.

I so made a new account in order to have a steam rotmg account. I don’t switch to my main account because I mainly play DB and Hightower where I mainly play scout & sniper. I won’t need any weapons for those three classes, since stock is fine. I play with no hats config thing so idc about cosmetics either. Not that I even have any good cosmetics. That’s why I play on my newer account on tf2. Only reason to switch is to play other games other than rotmg and tf2.
While that is 100% understandable, I'm concerned about the fact that you have multiple alt accounts, and I doubt you play RotMG on them, since we can only see dodgeball bans on those accounts.
Your another account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:442146132]
from the panda appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom