Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ezraorsomething's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezraorsomething

Username: ezraorsomething

Name
Ezra

Your Age
13, I turn 14 on the 26th.

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes. https://tfstats.tf/player/3139463

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes, I have been guard banned because I unintentionally free-killed 2 people, but I accepted the punishment and also slayed my self. I apologize.

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:176405144

Your DiscordID
gilbert#8543

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on jailbreak, and I would also like to moderate jailbreak.

BlackWonder US | Jailbreak​

Why would you like to become a moderator?
If I become a moderator, I plan on making sure that the servers/server that I moderate is fun for everyone and there are no rule breakers. I will make sure there is also at least the minimum seriousness applied. I want to make it fun, and help people get into jailbreak, and also Blackwonder.tf. I decided to apply because I love Blackwonder. It always brings me an amazing time when I play on the jailbreak servers that it provides! I have decided to apply pretty recently because after seeing a lot of cheaters and just people overall ruining the fun, I just wanted to give everyone a better view and experience on the Blacwonder.tf servers! I hope I am a good fit for Blackwonder's quota.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I've spoken too Mask/Awoo, he's a pretty cool guy, and funny thing I used to hate him but he's actually great.

How often do you play TF2?
I play it around 4-10 hours every day.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
How I would punish people on jailbreak:
Racism/Racist Slurs/Being offensive towards others: 1 hour gag/mute, 4 hour gag/mute, 5-7 hour gag/mute, 7-12 hour gag/mute, 1 week gag/mute, 2 week gag/mute, permanent gag/mute
If it is directed to any person on the server it will automatically be a severe punishment. I do not tolerate directed racism, or ever just racism for that matter, or any offensive things said.

Advertising of any cheating or hacking: Automatic permanent gag/mute, and/or ban.

Cheating/Hacking: Automatic permanent ban if I see, or am notified (with proof) of any cheating/hacking of any kind.

Un-allowed/Sexual/Racist sprays: Permanent spray ban.

Inappropriate Conscientious Objector imagine/decal: Automatic kick with a warning notifying the rule breaking player that his Conscientious Objector decal is inappropriate and does not meet the appropriate requirements, 1 day ban, 2 day ban, 3 day ban, 4 day ban, 5-7 day ban, 2 week ban, permanent ban.

Speaking in a different language on mic other than what is allowed on the United States jailbreak server of Blackwonder.tf: 1 hour mute, 4 hour mute, 5-7 hour mute, 7-12 hour mute, 1 week mute, 2 week mute, permanent mute.

Exploiting of any kind: Warn, and/or slay, 2 hour ban, 6 hour ban, 12 hour ban, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 6 day ban, 12 day ban, 2 week ban, permanent ban.

Notifying people of an admin who is undercover: Warn, 2 hour gag/mute, 4 hour gag/mute 6 hour gag/mute 12 hour gag/mute, 1 day gag/mute, 3 day gag/mute, 5-7 day gag/mute, 12 day gag/mute, 2 week gag/mute, permanent gag/mute.

Mic Spamming/Chat Spamming: 1 hour gag/mute, 2 hour gag/mute, 3 hour gag/mute 6 hour gag/mute 12 hour gag/mute, 1 day gag/mute, 2 day gag/mute, 4 day gag/mute, 6 day gag/mute, 2 week gag/mute, permanent gag/mute

!calladmin abuse: Warning, 2 hour ban. 4 hour ban, 10 hour ban, 16 hour ban, 1 day ban, 4 day ban, 1 week ban, 2 week ban, permanent ban.

Jailbreak rules

Everyone

Over talking an admin during a microphone check: Warning, 2 hour mute, 6 hour mute, 2 day mute.

Armoury camping: Warning, Slay, 2 hour team-ban, 4, hour team-ban, 2 day team-ban, 4 day team-ban, 1 week team-ban, 2 week team-ban, Permanent team-ban. (Will be evaluated depending on which team the rule breaker is on)

Over talking the current warden on purpose to obscure his orders/over talking warden obsessively: Warning, 1 hour mute, 2 hour mute, 3 hour mute, 6 hour mute, 12 hour mute,1 day mute, 4 day mute, 1 week mute, 2 week mute, permanent mute.

Delaying: Warn, Slay.

Ghosting: Warning/Slay ,2 hour gag/mute, 4 hour gag/mute, 5-7 hour gag/mute, 10 hour gag/mute, 1 day gag/mute, 3 day gag/mute, 5-7 day gag/mute, 2 week gag/mute, Permanent gag/mute.

Continuation of false accusations: Warn, 1 hour mute/gag, 6 hour mute/gag, 1 day mute/gag, 2 day mute/gag, 1 week mute/gag,2 week mute/gag, Permanent mute/gag
REDs

Abusing the perks of a freeday to your personal advantage: Warn, slay.

Glitching of ammo: Warn to not obtain ammo through illegitimate means, kick, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 6 day ban, 12 day ban, 2 week ban, permanent ban.

BLUs

No mic: Permanent team ban.

Microphone that can potentially be in audible to players: Asked to fix, temporary team ban until they get a new microphone or resolve the issue with the inaudible one.

Free-killing: Warn + Slay, 2 hour team-ban, 4 hour team-ban, 1 day team-ban, 4 day team-bam, 1 week team-ban, permanent team-ban.

Mass Free-killing: 1 week team-ban, 2 week team-ban, Permanent team ban.

In case of FK or MFK, REDs that were freekilled will be respawned.

Baiting/Force-Baiting: Warning, 2 hour team-ban, 4 hour team-ban, 8 hour team-ban, 1 day team-ban, 4 day team-ban, 8 day team-ban, 2 week team-ban, permanent teamban.

Team-killing when not permitted: Slay + Warn, 2 hour team-ban, 4 hour team-ban, 8 hour team-ban, 10 hour team-ban, 18 hour team-ban, 1 day team-ban, 4 day team-ban, 1 week team-ban, 2 week team-ban, permanent team-ban.

Griefing: Slay + Warn, 2 hour team-ban, 4 hour team-ban, 12 hour team-ban, 1 day team-ban, 4 day team-ban, 8 day team-ban, 2 week team-ban, permanent team-ban.

Warden

Illegal order, or un-allowed order: Warn warden of the illegal order, 1 hour team-ban, 4 hour team-ban, 8 hour team-ban, 16 hour team-ban, 1 day team-ban, 4 day team-ban, 1 week team-ban, 2 week team-ban, permanent team-ban.

Unreasonable, or Random FF: Slay, and turn off FF, 2 hour team-ban, 6 hour team-ban, 12 hour team-ban, 1 day team-ban, 4 day team-ban, 1 week team-ban, 2 week team-ban, permanent team-ban.

Unclear, or tricky order: Ask warden for elaboration and explaining on the unclear order, 2 hour team-ban, 4 hour team-ban, 12 hour team-ban, 1 day team-ban, 4 day team-ban, 1 week team-ban, 2 week team-ban, permanent team-ban.

Pardoning reds and favouritism: Warning, 2 hour team-ban, 6 hour team-ban, 12 hour team-ban, 1 day team-ban, 4 day team-ban, 1 week team-ban, 2 week team-ban, permanent team-ban.

Not wanting or unwilling to be warden: Warning, 2 hour team ban, 4 hour team-ban, 6 hour team-ban, 8 hour team-ban. 1 day team-ban, 4 day team-ban, 1 week team-ban, 2 week team-ban, permanent team-ban.

Lying as warden: Warning, 2 hour team-ban, 4 hour team-ban 12 hour team-ban, 1 day team-ban, 4 day team-ban, 1 week team-ban, 2 week team-ban, permanent team-ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have only been team-banned once. It was kind of a weird situation. I got cornered by some REDs once and the warden kind of caused it. I tried to pull out my melee tool but I fat fingered and shot a crit rocket at someone in front of me and it caused the death of another person. That is all I have for now. If you read this please reply and critique my application to see what I need to work on and I will fix and reply as soon as possible!

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

-Ezraorsometing

Last edited:

ezraorsomething

Probably going to get declined, but eh. I'll just use it for my next application and hopefully they will be much better than this one.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Heya Ezra, just looking over your app real quick
ezra session.PNG

You have 4 days of playtime which is pretty good.

Your punishment ladder seems pretty good, while some of the punishment lengths are a bit unusual to me, such as the 6 and 12 day lengths, when they could just be rounded up to the week. However, these are only minor issues.

ezra tban.PNG

If we are considering you versions of events as fact, you need to become more careful with your actions as a blue, especially if you plan to become staff, as you will be held to a higher standard.

Your logs are a bit concerning to me. Here are some snippets before and after the gap in which you stopped playing for a few months from August till January.

ezra retard.PNG
ezra fag.PNG

ezra nigga 1.PNG
ezra nigga 2.PNG

Before and after the break you had, you seem to have a knack for insulting other players using less than favorable slurs. I wouldn't want to be seeing any staff, especially JB staff acting like that. If you want to become staff, I would strongly recommend you tone down how you speak to other users, as it wont be a good look for us if staff are going around insulting players like that. I understand that you are only 13, but you need to wisen up.

Overall, you need to improve on how you speak to other members and be more careful playing on blue. Apart from that, I wish you luck on your application.

ezraorsomething

Wow. I am extremely disappointed in myself. If, and hopefully this gets declined, I will try again in a year. Two months isn't enough. I am sorry, Blackwonder.tf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom