Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Experiences in game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Leave here behind what kind of experiences you had in game. Good or bad. Just tell us the story.

Like yesterday I was playing with @Sakuya Izayoi and our team was full of ***. First I survived a round with 10hp left and took awp from dead enemy. My teammate decided to stab me twice and then say it was an accident. Then later he did it again saying "oh come on, it's only like 7hp damage" but it was 30hp loss. And not to forget the talking while they are dead and you are trying to listen to the footsteps of the enemy.

:') playing with randoms is so fun am i right? c:

Sakuya

Trickster
Leave here behind what kind of experiences you had in game. Good or bad. Just tell us the story.

Like yesterday I was playing with @Sakuya Izayoi and our team was full of ***. First I survived a round with 10hp left and took awp from dead enemy. My teammate decided to stab me twice and then say it was an accident. Then later he did it again saying "oh come on, it's only like 7hp damage" but it was 30hp loss. And not to forget the talking while they are dead and you are trying to listen to the footsteps of the enemy.

:') playing with randoms is so fun am i right? c:
Haha yup good times good times, also yesterday with that same team there was that one guy who seriously was eating his mic whenever he spoke.
One good time was when I was with @Ice and our whole team was little kids like seriously so it was a squeakfest. One kid had a gruesome mic, whenever he talked it sounded as if he had an industrial fan behind him and one guy's mic would be pure static when he was at a certain spot. Lastly, the other kid was just quite annoying, always speaking all the time c:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Or how I made those guys from flirting with me to disrespect us by just saying "well played babe" when you had a killstreak c:

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Oooooh gaming experiences. I have many, but I'll share a few.
I'll start off with BLOODBORNE. While I had many a good moment in dis game, here's the one what trumped them all. Also, yes, its a spoiler, because spoilers.
Final DLC Boss, the Orphan of Kos. He is a hard as fuck thing to defeat due to his speed and the requirement to be near-perfect. This was like my... 10th, 11th run? Anyway, I was on point, 10 / 10 skill. I got him to the second phase and got him to low health, I then tripped up and was punished, hard (that type of boss). I healed but kept getting hit, so what did I do? I ran it, Leeroy Jenkins Style, and started beating on him. And it got the point that we were both dead basically, no hp. Now, I would say I died for drama, but that happened on my 6th run sooooooo yeah. Instead, we killed each other at the exact same time, I raged and celebrated at the same time in this weird arm gesture... and BOOM, DLC beat. In a glorious end
And here's another:
TF2! AND STUFF. ARRGAJZKH2QOKW34U5LOIKTNHFL;JKHTL3KTG -*error*
This one's simple, I was on a server (this was when I was an admin, or maybe before) and was punning everyone, and @Frama may or may not wanted to murder me. What I dont blame him... atleast, I think thats what happened.
Now a Overwatch thing, once I went on a killing spree with McCree, headshots everywhere, then died to a Mercy.

Wolfi

Truly Feared
I am taking this story of a reddit/qoura thread which I read a few months back,
So once upon a time, there was this guys called hmmmm lets call him X, so X is from turkey and he has been playing csgo for around about 2 years now, hes already capped about 3000 hours so he plays this game alot which means he plays competitve alot, hes gotten to around "Legendary Eagle Master"
31403BEFD00407DF9D16EBDDE500EB7FE32E18B3

So after alot of competitve this day, he eventually got put together with 2 guys from Finland, (if I can remember correctly) they started chating alot and learnt that all 3 of them are unversity students and they learnt that X is from Turkey, all of them were 20 years old. X was getting pretty annoyed because he kept on getting the bomb, so he asked them why and they said because arn't you a muslim? He was enraged because of this, ff was on so he shot them and left the game.
Not sure how to react to this you guys got any reactions?

-Wolfi

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

Oh oh I have one. Since I fanboy at some bhoppers since they are either godlike or popular in the bhop realm, I nearly came when some CSS bhop legends were in the same lobby as me. I was invited to a pretty popular bhop whitelisted server that many good bhoppers played in. To name some legends the was aimer who is known for his sub 6 min aux run, SomebodyEpic who beat the god known as Forest on lego2, eskay, Raz, carmac, DoNz, pez, and pappy. That was a fucking day to bhop.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Jump back to 2013. Meeting Ben and Baumion for the first times, as well as the others like Buster, Spartan, Sunny, Luuk etc and everything that spiralled from there.

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

I got carried into a silver server and then I got rekted by some smurfs... I hate my luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom