Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Everything Coins

Kiri

Australium
1. Not sure if some got confused on the buff to coin-flipping, so I’m going to just re-add it for now. I’m not asking for a 60/40 chance ratio. I’m asking for a buff to profit, if you bet 10 on a coinflip, they would win 6 instead of the usual 5.

2. Buffing slots. Right now, slots are pointless, it's 2-3x worse than coin-flipping.

3. Adding another game, possibly one that isn't necessarily related to coinflipping/slots, although I have no ideas of my own.

3. Games suggested: Blackjack.

4. In Jailbreak, /rps is a command, adding rps to all servers(if it's not already) and making it so you can set a specific bet that both players will accept like the confirmation for trading coins or shop items to other players. Someone suggested to add active loser control, I think that would be fine aslong as there’s an option to turn it off and on.

5. Being able to purchase multiple of the same item in /shop, possibly max it out at 3 or 5. Also, being able to equip two titles/tags.

6. There's already a way to see a player's coin amount through the trade menu, but barely anyone knows it and if a player has a lot of coins it takes years. Adding something like /coins playername would be nice. Also adding a 100k increase to the trade menu.

If Possible:

7. Being able to see your coin amount through the bot in discord would be really nice.

8. Being able to gamble through the bot in discord, expecting players to use their private messages to spam such commands.

9. Being able to see the top 10 richest players in coins in the server/discord.

If there are any suggestions to already existing ideas or any interesting new ones, I'll most likely change or add those new ideas.

If any of these would be too difficult, not possible to do, or just simply not feasible, I'll be happy to remove them.

Last edited:

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

5. Being able to purchase multiple of the same item in /shop, possibly max it out at 3 or 5.
Why?
If Possible:

7. Being able to see your coin amount through the bot in discord would be really nice.

8. Being able to gamble through the bot in discord, expecting players to use their private messages to spam such commands.

9. Being able to see the top 10 richest players in coins in the server/discord.
What is the purpose of that?

Kiri

Australium
5. I think most players would like to be able to purchase multiple of the same items, as most don’t know the ‘special’ way to buy more than one.

7. This doesn’t really serve a purpose. It would just make it better. Being able to see your coin amount on discord would just help players in deciding or figuring out if they want to purchase something from storebot or just to know their amount.

8. So players can gamble through discord at any time, instead of needing to be on TF2 to spam the coinflips.

9. There's a rank list for points, so why not for coins?

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

1. 50/50 is what makes a coin flip a coin flip.
2. Yeah.
3. Blackjack.
4. Agreed. Could also activate loser control on DR.
5. Would be nice but ultimately pointless for things other than resizes and custom titles. Multiple custom titles would be better than having to remake the same one
6 through 9: Cool ideas.
Custom titles and stockpiling consumable items.
What is the purpose of that?
Accessibility is always nice. Why ask stupid questions?

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

I'm in favour of a buff to coinflipping... 60/40 lose/win sounds fair right? Yes.

The bank of [whatever stores the coins data] needs a more favourable source of coins.

Kiri

Australium
Edits:
1. I think some players confused my suggestion of buffing coin-flipping, I edited the suggestion.
2. Any new game that is suggested will be edited in.
3. Added the activate loser control in DR servers, also suggesting an option to turn it off/on.
4. Added a new suggestion to number 5. Being able to equip 2 tags/titles.

Last edited:

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
I’m pretty sure people understood it wrong and thought the suggestion was to make winning odds a 60% chance, unless my brain is being small. The purpose of that suggestion was to increase the amount of coins won to 60% profit from what you bet, right?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom