Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EU4, Victoria 2 and HOI4

Oak

Gore-Spattered
Anyone here played any of these 3 strategy games and what are your favorite moments of each one. If you have played them all or if you just played 1 share a moment, it wouldn't hurt.

EU4: Favorite moment of mine is way back in the day when I played France and bombrushed to Australia (Since I'm Aussie). Established a South African and Australian colony, plus a few provinces in west Africa to get to Australia (trade posts weren't a thing back then).

Victoria 2: Favorite moment is having such a big army if you join a side in a crisis they instantly back down.

HOI4: Encirclements, Losing only ~50K whilst the other side loses ~1 million. Either that or just parachuting into Paris and France surrenders haha.

Oak

Gore-Spattered
Since Victoria 3 wasn't released when I made this thread I will my favorite moment in for it from my 30 hours so far of playing it below.

Victoria 3: Having an economy so large that your enemy depends on importing everything from you so that when you both go to war with each other the enemies economy and GDP just crumbles due to not having any resources and equipment making the war very easy to win.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom