Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ETF2L OR UGC

ETF2L OR UGC

• Total voters

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Once I joined an iron UGC team because my friend needed a medic and it was a really crappy experience.

While I was able to connect to most servers, the opponents rented a UGC server to play, which everybody except me was able to connect to. Connection to all other servers was fine.

Week after week there was problem after problem until I just gave up and left the team. Not all problems were UGC's, I had some problems with Discord detecting my mic, our scout wasn't very good, and I was having a falling out with our demo, but overall it was not a fun experience.

Probably wont ever do competitive TF2 again.

TheDapper

Mildly Menacing
Once I joined an iron UGC team because my friend needed a medic and it was a really crappy experience.

While I was able to connect to most servers, the opponents rented a UGC server to play, which everybody except me was able to connect to. Connection to all other servers was fine.

Week after week there was problem after problem until I just gave up and left the team. Not all problems were UGC's, I had some problems with Discord detecting my mic, our scout wasn't very good, and I was having a falling out with our demo, but overall it was not a fun experience.

Probably wont ever do competitive TF2 again.
Maybe give ETF2L a try

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom