Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined etaNRS's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

etaNRS

Username: etaNRS

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? [U:1:279274558]

Who has punished you?
Deadly Man (STEAM_0:0:194013230)

Why were you punished?
Freekill freeday player

Why should we revoke your punishment?
My team ban should be revoked because I policed a rule that is explicitly justified under the written rules of the server, I used common sense to punish someone I deemed punishable. Under the rule of, "No Griefing," it is written out that, "During a personal freeday, you may not get into melee range of the Blue team for no reason, trap Blues by bodyblocking, activate minigames (Death Run, Fall Game, 9 Square, ...) or (!!!!!!) put non rebel members of the Red team in danger (!!!!!!)...." To better put into context what happened, I was Warden and asked everyone to go to a line and AFK Freeze. Under such command no one is able to free look, move, or taunt. The player that I "freekilled" is someone who tried to directly put into danger a Red player by baiting them to take a taunt. To me it is pretty self explanatory that attempting to pray on the naivety of a player in attempt to get them killed is stupid and should be KOS-able. He is both attempting to bait and actively grief a player, its common sense that he should be punished for actively going against players (essentially trolling red team). Why would I let someone who is actively trolling the game live? Its both bad for Red, and especially the individual who will miss an entire round because someone tried to prey on them not understanding rules (Important to note that the person doing the "preying" is from RED, a supposed teammate).

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hello etaN,

Your teamban have been expired a couple of hours ago, and 10k already explained to you in requesthelp.

1695579876000.png

I wasn't putting red team in danger, but only one red. As you can see, at 1:00 one of red "Grandpa" asking to taunt with pyro, you never told him yes or no, which he ended not doing so. Unfornatly, medic want high-five with me and took it, altough medic wasn't compulsion to accept high-five.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 21)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom