Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Epic Gamer's Gag Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic Gamer

Codex

User name: Epic Gamer

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from?
Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:115542491

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
Saying N-word meme/joke (offensive)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was playing with my friends and I said I stopped racism since I killed a guy with the name racism, and then we played it off in chat like the "The Penguins of Madagascar Obtain the N Word Pass" video. It's a meme that got quite popular. We got to the part where I had to say the N-word and got gagged as if it was "offensive" even though they were my friends and a lot of other people knew it was a joke. N-word with -er at the end is offensive and racist, I said it with the -a ending which is more of a greeting or symbol of friendship in a informal way. I won't do it again if I really can't make funny jokes with my friends. I really feel I wasn't in much of the wrong but who knows? Maybe I was and didn't see the light that tells me.

Here is a video of the meme (the original one got removed from youtube, so it doesn't have that many views):

Here is another video but it has 4M views and uses the same joke:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqvc00qu-3Y

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning Epic Gamer,

Just so others can find this easily, https://steamcommunity.com/id/airconditioningunit is the player named Racism who by the way, you do not appear to be friends with.

These others that are your friends, as you say, that you were joking with,

These were the only other 3 players even talking at all during your rant of having an "N-word" pass as you say and not in a conversation with you. However again, none of these players seem to be friends of yours, at the least they are not on your friend's list. In fact, only 1 player in the server along that time was on your friend's list and he didn't say anything the entire duration of his stay. You were only speaking with yourself and no one else. Joking with your friend's defense won't work when no one was speaking with you, if at all.

Now it was advised to you not to progress further with your "meme" as you said. That seemed to be a trigger point for you being told "not to do something", so you went ahead and did it. It is my belief that you figured putting a space between all the letters would counter any form of punishment.

You were given a warning but despite that, you wanted to go on with it anyhow. You can wait this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom