Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ENT's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENT

ENT

User name: ENT

Name
ENT

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID
ENT#5474

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
i play at blackwonder/SG jailbreak and i would like to moderate at SG jailbreak server

Why would you like to become a moderator?
i saw many toxic player that freekills and warden that did not comply rules and disrespect. i would really want this situation to stop but there is no admin around. so i hope that if i become admin i would help out players in peace as long as i can

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
every saturday and sunday, if it is holidays i can play from monday to sunday. i am still in school so i cant play at monday to sunday

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
GENERAL PUNISHMENTS

Hacking=1 day ban>1 week ban> 1 month ban> permenant
Foreign language=ask them to speak English but if they did not comply, mute them for - 30 min>1 hr>2 hr>1 day>1 week>1 month>permanent
disrespect and not following rules= kick, ban for 1 hr, 2 hr ,1 week, 1 day , 1 week, 1 month, permanent
inadequate mic= tell them to change mic or buy new one. if they did not comply= 1 hr mute, 2 hr mute, 3 hr mute, 6 hr mute
Advertising hack=1 hr mute> 2 hr mute> 3 hr mute> 6 hr mute
spamming= 1 hr mute>2 hr mute> 3 hr mute> 6 hr mute
Racism=1 hr mute> 2 hr mute> 3 hr mute> 6 hr mute>1 day mute> 1 week mute>1 month mute> permanent mute
!Calladmin abuse= 1 hr ban> 2 hr ban >6 hr ban>1 day ban>1 week ban> 1 month ban> permanent
Griefing=give them warning to stop, if they did not comply- kill>kick>1 hr ban> 2 hr ban >6 hr ban>1 day ban>1 week ban> 1 month ban>
Evading punishment=double the punishment

JAILBREAK PUNISHMENTS

GENERAL JAILBREAK PUNISHMENTS
Overtalking warden= 1 hr mute>2 hr mute>6 hr mute>1 week mute
Armoury camping= tell them to leave armoury, if they did not comply=slay>1 hr teamban> 2 hr teamban> 6hr teamban>1 week teamban
Sticky trapping= kill>1 hr teamban> 2 hr teamban> 6 hr teamban> 1 day teamban> 1 week teamban> 1 month teamban

PRISONERS
kill their teammate when it is self freeday=kill>kick>1 hr ban>2 hr ban> 6 hr ban> 1 week ban

GUARDS
No mic= tell them to get a new mic. if did not comply=1 week teamban> 1 month teamban
Freekill=kill>1 hr teamban> 2 hr teamban >6 hr teamban>1 day teamban>1 week teamban> 1 month teamban> permanent
Mass freekill{even for warden]=1 week teamban>1 month teamban>permanent teamban
Freehit[even for warden]=1 hr teamban> 2 hr teamban >6 hr teamban>1 day teamban>1 week teamban> 1 month teamban> permanent
LR denial[even for warden]=1 hr teamban> 2 hr teamban >6 hr teamban>1 day teamban>1 week teamban> 1 month teamban> permanent
Teamkill for no reason when friendly fire is on=1 hr teamban> 2 hr teamban >6 hr teamban>1 day teamban>1 week teamban> 1 month teamban> permanent
Favoritism=1 hr teamban> 2 hr teamban >6 hr teamban>1 day teamban>1 week teamban> 1 month teamban
Leaving warden without permission=1 hr teamban> 2 hr teamban >6 hr teamban>1 day teamban>1 week teamban> 1 month teamban
WARDEN
Not repeating when red wanted to=1 hr teamban> 2 hr teamban >6 hr teamban>1 day teamban>1 week teamban> 1 month teamban> permanent
Warden hogging=1 hr teamban> 2 hr teamban >6 hr teamban>1 day teamban>1 week teamban> 1 month teamban
Lying in order and questions=1 hr teamban> 2 hr teamban >6 hr teamban>1 day teamban>1 week teamban> 1 month teamban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i would like other admin to teach me the system of becoming admin because this is my first time becoming an admin. I will try my best to be a good admin and make the server peaceful

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No
Player was recently punished off a report for freekilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom