Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Enable spells for most jb maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
As title implies, the spells for all jailbreak maps don't work cause the jb plugin has them disabled by default meaning they can work if enabled. People's main concern regarding this being enabled is that it may cause issues, however that may occur. My only thoughts seeing how this may cause an issue is tiny man.. but that's redundant as it just teleports you to your original spawn if you get stuck. In fact most maps can benefit from having them enabled. Alcatraz is mundane and often blue sided, however it can help to make the map more interesting to have spells work.
Lunapark only has one practical secret but it hardly counts as one as it just gives access to armory. A spell could at least give the map a better chance at not getting removed for a little longer (please just decide lol the suggestions been up for weeks).
Anyways there may be more in rotation that have spells in them. And I believe enabling them will be good.

Video not related

Attachments

• equis_de~2.mp4
    877.5 KB · Views: 0

ARC_Winters

Scarcely Lethal
My concerns:
Shadow Leap can be used to get out of maps, prolonging the match and causing errors,
Pumpkin MIRV can block doors and stop door entirely from opening,

What about rare spells?
Even though Skeletons Horde lasts 30 seconds, players can get stuck in them and the skeletons can block doors if summoned in them, which I can see leading to some angry messages,
Ball of Lightning is a great spell for cornering people, but can lead on rare occasions to get people stuck as well.

It's a great idea to add spells to JB, I'd love to see some of it.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Can we get spells enabled pls, altho server performance hasn't been the best as of late with stutters and frequent lag spikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 22)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom