Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined emu's Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

emu

Sufficiently Lethal
What was your type of punishment?
Mute

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:96518031

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
I was punished for "giving orders while not warden".

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'd like to start out with the fact that i was NOT giving orders. I specifically said "Warden said go to the marker", meaning I wasn't giving orders, instead, i was lying, something not mentioned on https://blackwonder.tf/pages/jailbreak/, so it is assumed that it is allowed. Secondly, even if I had been giving orders when not warden, any rules stating that I'm not allowed to do so also not mentioned as a rule on the website stated above, the official rules of jailbreak (unless I'm blind in which i apologize). If this is a rule only vocalized by admins, then i don't completely think it counts as a rule. Finally, I've done this many times before. Me and other players do this sort of trick all of the time, he places a marker and I tell everyone that warden said to go to it, and I've never been punished before.

I'd also like to note that I understand my punishment length, as of recently I haven't been as mindful as I should be when respecting other players, which I'm working on fixing.

Melectrome

Legendary
"Use common sense.

If you need this explained, you probably shouldn't be playing Jailbreak. Don't interpret rules in an unreasonable manner."

@Jim

emu

Sufficiently Lethal
"Use common sense.

If you need this explained, you probably shouldn't be playing Jailbreak. Don't interpret rules in an unreasonable manner."
I was using common sense. Having a strategy to get the amount of prisoners down is allowed.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
you weren't using your common sense apparently as impersonating the warden to trick reds so you can intentionally get kills as per your strategy would in my eyes count as freekilling.

Melectrome

Legendary
I was using common sense. Having a strategy to get the amount of prisoners down is allowed.
You have a very weird opinion about what common sense is.

Lying about wardens orders (i.e. Giving orders when not warden) is NOT ALLOWED and it's COMMON SENSE NOT TO DO THAT, especially since every admin including the owner would tell you that it's not allowed and that you will get banned for it.
If something is not in the rules, then it doesn't mean it's allowed. This applies to literally every place/community in the world.

The "Why should we revoke your punishment?" section just gives us more reasons to decline this appeal.
You show an extreme lack of common sense, and you show that you're a really dumb smartass.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom