Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Emotes

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Add emotes to all servers?

Only disatvantage would be that one would have to download them all before entering for the first time.
What do you guys think?

Oak

Gore-Spattered
I'll say yes to this, it'll add extra flavour to the game, but one question Bene, will their be an option to disable them if you wanted to?

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

As long as there is an option to disable them like saysounds, I'd be fine with them

Kiri

Australium
How about making a set of emotes available for free, and the rest could be bought from the server store with credits?

I think this is a great idea, making some free and the rest are paid through coins or possibly some are donor only emotes.

Last edited:

Kiri

Australium
What would the cooldown be for the emotes? Would the cooldown be reduced for donors such as for /sounds?

Do the emotes play a sound?

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

I just need to say 1 thing , how that affect the performance , i mean , in Deathrun servers i think is a good idea but for example servers when your fps game fall from 200 to 30 i dont know if that would be a good idea , but in general i think is a funny implementation.

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

"No this makes this like Fortnite:
-Cartoony
-emotes" you don't want to make the community into fortnite wanna be in tf2 right? XD

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom