Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Emerald_Hoax's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerald_Hoax

Username: Emerald_Hoax

Name
Emerald_Hoax

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Emrhoa14/

Your DiscordID
Emerald_Hoax#1611

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Class Wars NY usually

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to help my friends and make sure the server I mostly play on stays clean and legit.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Between 3 and 9pm CST (UTC-6)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
General Punishment:

Micspam/toxicity/not speaking English/chatspam
Warning > 30 min. mute/gag > 1 hr. mute/gag > 3 hr. mute/gag > 6 hr. mute/gag > 12 hr. mute/gag > 1 day mute/gag > 2 day mute/gag > 1 week mute/gag > 1 month mute/gag > 6 month mute/gag > Perm mute/gag

NSFW/Inappropriate Spray
Perm spray ban

Cheating
Perm ban

Exploiting
Warning > Slay > 30 min. ban > 1 hr. ban > 3 hr. ban > 6 hr. ban > 12 hr. ban > 1 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban > 6 month ban > Perm ban

Griefing
Warning > Slay > 30 min. ban > 1 hr. ban > 3 hr. ban > 6 hr. ban > 12 hr. ban > 1 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban > 6 month ban > Perm ban

!calladmin abuse
30 min. ban > 1 hr. ban > 3 hr. ban > 6 hr. ban > 12 hr. ban > 1 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban > 6 month ban > Perm ban

Admin callout
Warning > 1 hr. ban > 6 hr. ban > 1 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban > 6 month ban > Perm ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm headed off to college by August but I'll do what I can to keep a consistent schedule to stay a part of the team if ya'll accept me.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Emerald, I'll be quickly scanning over your application.

First off, I'd like to say that you have around 5 days and 8 hours of playtime on our servers.
1608335093305.png

Your chatlogs are very clean, I couldn't find a single hint of swearing/cussing.
Your steamID2 is STEAM_0:1:460107010. Not sure why you put your profile link, as in the "how to apply" guide the steamID2 format is explained there.

Moving on to your punishments:
1 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban > 6 month ban
In my opinion, one day to a week is quite a jump, and a week to a month is too. We don't do 6 month punishment, and I believe the duration is a bit unnecessary. I'd personally just permanently punish the player and have them appeal after their behavior has improved.
Admin callout
Warning > 1 hr. ban > 6 hr. ban > 1 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban > 6 month ban > Perm ban
Banning is a bit unnecessary, a silence is sufficient enough here.
Besides those two points, I don't have many issues with your punishment ladder.

Overall, your record is clean, and I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be accepted.
In my opinion, with some guidance, you'll do quite well.

Good luck with your application, and have a good one.

(TFstats: https://tfstats.tf/player/53247)

Emerald_Hoax

Thanks for the feedback! I was having difficulties finding my steam ID, so I put my profile link in. I'll do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom