Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Embarrassing moments thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2120
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2120

Name says it all. What are one of your many many many many many many many embarrassing moments you made in life? Well em' here so we can all laugh at ya. I will start it off with a small one. On my final day in 4th grade I accidently said "Love ya" to a teacher who was going to be leaving. I was used to saying it to my parents and grandparents all of the time. Managed to clear it up with her though.

normie

Totally Ordinary
I think that I uhh shit myself in second grade because I hated the bathrooms at my school and didn't take a crap.

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

Last Valentines I was giving flowers to the girls in my class (there are only two and I'm the only guy who gives them flowers since the other guys are pricks and don't know how to be gentlemen I guess). A guy from class took the flowers from one of the girls and played around even though she said to leave them, eventually they snapped (3 roses) and she was so sad. I decided to be nice and get out of the school to buy her a new bouquet from a flower shop 5 minutes away, only problem was that the break lasts 5 minutes and if you arrive a second after the bell rings you're locked out. I ran to the flower shop as fast as i could and somehow bought the last 3 roses, as I was rushing back I heard the bell as I entered the school (except the inner door is locked by a monitoring student assigned for that day), I arrived that one second too late and I tried to explain it to the guy but he laughed so I bribed him with a few cigs, ran to the door and saw my math professor already inside. So I hid the flowers behind my back and knocked on the door, he was a bit surprised and a bit angry that I was late. When he asked me why I was late I looked at the girl and saw how she was sad and holding the broken roses (I was still at the door so no one saw the flowers) I decided to say fuck it and walk in with the flowers in my hands, I was so embaressed at that moment not knowing what would the professor say, and what she would say, and everyone else for that matter...
It ended up turning into an awesome moment because when I brought the flowers to her table she was so surprised and smiled and the professor and the rest of the class actually clapped and the professor said how big of a gentleman I was. The clapping only made it feel even more akward for me .-.

P.S. no, the two of us didn't go on a date, I did it last year (first year of high school) and we both don't want a relationship that would probably go sour after a year and we would still have to look at each other for another year, plus I sit right in front of the two so that would make it even worse.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
probably just how socially awkward i was in my first few years of secondary education ( 11-14) i was literally so bad at engaging and talking with people and for the most part i'd just scream at people that they were evil so no wonder i had very few friends. that and the time i decided to dance to the ding dong song in just boxers on a school trip in our dorm room...

Yelowchy

Gore-Spattered
So about a year ago, i was listening to Dropkick murphy’s “Johnny i hardly knew ya” (check it out, it’s a great song). While playing deathrun, and i happened to accidentally activate voicechat (i use press not hold to voicechat) and i earraped the entire server.

TL;DR: I accidentally earraped the deathrun server.

D

Deleted member 2120

Last Valentines I was giving flowers to the girls in my class (there are only two and I'm the only guy who gives them flowers since the other guys are pricks and don't know how to be gentlemen I guess). A guy from class took the flowers from one of the girls and played around even though she said to leave them, eventually they snapped (3 roses) and she was so sad. I decided to be nice and get out of the school to buy her a new bouquet from a flower shop 5 minutes away, only problem was that the break lasts 5 minutes and if you arrive a second after the bell rings you're locked out. I ran to the flower shop as fast as i could and somehow bought the last 3 roses, as I was rushing back I heard the bell as I entered the school (except the inner door is locked by a monitoring student assigned for that day), I arrived that one second too late and I tried to explain it to the guy but he laughed so I bribed him with a few cigs, ran to the door and saw my math professor already inside. So I hid the flowers behind my back and knocked on the door, he was a bit surprised and a bit angry that I was late. When he asked me why I was late I looked at the girl and saw how she was sad and holding the broken roses (I was still at the door so no one saw the flowers) I decided to say fuck it and walk in with the flowers in my hands, I was so embaressed at that moment not knowing what would the professor say, and what she would say, and everyone else for that matter...
It ended up turning into an awesome moment because when I brought the flowers to her table she was so surprised and smiled and the professor and the rest of the class actually clapped and the professor said how big of a gentleman I was. The clapping only made it feel even more akward for me .-.

P.S. no, the two of us didn't go on a date, I did it last year (first year of high school) and we both don't want a relationship that would probably go sour after a year and we would still have to look at each other for another year, plus I sit right in front of the two so that would make it even worse.
That story was all fun and dandy until the "everyone clapped moment". Me no likey the fake stooooies

D

Deleted member 2049

Actually I do have this one story back when I was in middle school. I was using the restroom with a hurt stomach but I didn't realize that there was no toilet paper left in the stall until after I was actually done. Lucky for me (or at least so I thought) this kid walks into the restroom so I ask if he can bring me back some toilet paper. He responds with "Yeah I got you bro" but never came back after 40-50 minutes of waiting. :mad:

normie

Totally Ordinary
I ask if he can bring me back some toilet paper. He responds with "Yeah I got you bro" but never came back after 40-50 minutes of waiting. :mad:
Yes because some kid is going to walk to his locker, whip out a roll of toilet paper which who would bring toilet paper with them to school, and then run back to you and have to smell the shitstorm you made.

D

Deleted member 2049

Yes because some kid is going to walk to his locker, whip out a roll of toilet paper which who would bring toilet paper with them to school, and then run back to you and have to smell the shitstorm you made.
Ever heard of a janitor? He could have simply gone to him and ask him for some :(

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom