Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Elcapast Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elcapast

Mildly Menacing
User name: Elcapast

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:141465597

Who has punished you?

Tax Fraud

Why were you punished?
Freeday abuse

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I fully think that this punishment was way over the line. 2 week ban for trying to taunt kill a blue as a freeday.( I provided a demo at tick 78000 I had this guy trapped trying to taunt kill him ) . If trapping is free day abuse I should have been warned. Also somthing I should add as much as I would not like to get my friends in trouble why was doctor not punished at all? He trapped just like me the only thing he did not do is try and taunt kill.
I pulled this from tax frauds punishments on his admin application
Prisoners

Free day abuse:

Warning > Slay
As it was shown in the demo I was never warned. I will also add I did not know taunt killing/Trapping a blue as a freeday would be abuse.
I am sorry for doing that I will try and stay away from trapping/ taunt killing in the future.

Attachments

• help.dem
    18.1 MB · Views: 174

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Looks like you didn’t read the rules again. What a twist! It clearly states that you are not allowed to body block if you are a freeday in the rules. It also states that lethal taunting is not allowed.
7A60CE4D-BEC5-4F7C-AD14-4E2B8C9A4B97.jpeg

A072050D-D059-478B-B2F0-FABF23A98D43.jpeg
Both of these are freeday abuse. You should know these things if you took the time to read the rules. I hoped you would have learnt by now after all your previous punishments.
I fully think that this punishment was way over the line. 2 week ban for trying to taunt kill a blue as a freeday.
My punishment followed the correct scaling after your previous week ban. Unless you can provide an actual reason for me to remove the ban, I’m going to decline this.

Attachments

• 8C2388D0-CBBB-4995-925E-D822A9B43649.jpeg
    8C2388D0-CBBB-4995-925E-D822A9B43649.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 173
  • 04183076-F77C-4502-9E3B-9F3B2882A9DC.jpeg
    04183076-F77C-4502-9E3B-9F3B2882A9DC.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 168

Elcapast

Mildly Menacing
Looks like you didn’t read the rules again. What a twist! It clearly states that you are not allowed to body block if you are a freeday in the rules. It also states that lethal taunting is not allowed.
Both of these are freeday abuse. You should know these things if you took the time to read the rules. I hoped you would have learnt by now after all your previous punishments.

My punishment followed the correct scaling after your previous week ban. Unless you can provide an actual reason for me to remove the ban, I’m going to decline this.
Yes I accept they should have killed me but a smite into a ban with out a warning? I looked into some other mods punishments I see warn>slay. Even in yours you said warn>slay I never got a warning is that really fair. And what about Dr in all this he did the same thing as me just not lethal taunt. He never got punished.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Yes I accept they should have killed me but a smite into a ban with out a warning? I looked into some other mods punishments I see warn>slay. Even in yours you said warn>slay I never got a warning is that really fair. And what about Dr in all this he did the same thing as me just not lethal taunt. He never got punished.
Not only do you have a long history of previous punishments, you have a week ban for mass freekill.
7790C374-FE97-400D-9E80-0BC1B55F963D.jpeg

22057BBE-005C-4328-AC3D-708069367B65.jpeg

99BE526E-AE81-495C-A118-55CF8DA9AB47.jpeg
I would have expected you to read the rules for once in your life. It’s common sense not to body block guards and not to lethal taunt as a freeday. You have been around long enough to know these simple rules and you have continued to be disruptive in the servers for no good reason.

Declined.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom