Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Elathecuddlyegirl's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Elathecuddlyegirl

Name
Elathecuddlyegirl

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. I have 3 days, 7 hours, 15 minutes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:103274460

Your DiscordID
♡RatChild♡ #5276

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to
> Blackwonder US | Dustbowl | Class Wars rotation
>Blackwonder US | Dustbowl | Class wars

Why would you like to become a moderator?

To make black wonder a safe and
beautiful place And to rid of all racism and hatred.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
NETROX (missnetty)

How often do you play TF2?
I have 2,477 hours on record and I have played 65.2 hours past 2 weeks
So Probably more than 4 hours a day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate.
I would enforce

Comments that are toxic, racist or spam

1st time warning. /
2nd time warning /
3rd time gag for 30minutes /
4th time gag 1 hour /

If it's absurd things like Chauvinism, Racism or Sexism or prejudiced with someone, you will be punished for 5 hours or up to 3 days

Voice chat spam-

Very thin noises, very loud and blown sounds or Songs that are to interfere with the fun of others for this type of person the punishment will be: 1st time warning /
2nd time muted 30min /
3rd time muted 1hour /
4th muted 2hour/
5th muted 3hour /
6 time muted 1day /
7th time muted 2day/
8th time muted 3day /
9th time muted 7day /
10th time muted 30day.
If they continue after 30 days, they will be permanently punished. for that person who wants to put on music that is not annoying like: Audio burst, audio too thin or too loud. This is released against punishments and if you place one to mess up it will take a Warning and if it continues you will be punished.

Voice chat Like: Racist comments, toxicity or something prejudiced 1st time warning, /
2nd time warning /
3rd time muted 30min /
4th time muted 1 hour/
5th time muted 2hour... and so on.

-Chat spam (bind spam) 1st time warning/
2nd time gag for 30 minutes/
/3rd time gag for 1 hour/
4th time gag for 2hours... and so on.

-Cheaters Record a demo, and get as much
evidence as you can, and that's a result of a permanent ban.

Exploiting Warning with slay /
2 hour ban /4 hour ban / 6 hour ban /12 hour ban / 1 day ban / 5 day ban / 1 week ban / 2 week ban/ permanent ban

-NSFW sprays / NSFW Signs Permanent Sprayban until the spraybanned player has changed to a more appropiate spray.
Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am caring and very kind to others
I can always help others out
Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Muting people for 5 to 10 minutes if they were mic spamming and giving people a warning if they used racial words and if they don't stop I mute them for 5 to 10 minutes
This part is lacking, go read the guide please

Goth Bunny

Sufficiently Lethal
Hiya! again. @Elathecuddlyegirl

You have under 3 day's played on our servres.
Total Time: 0 months, 2 days, 11 hours, 24 minutes, 49 seconds
But that can go up an not down. keep playing and then we can look into this more.

Your chat logs looks completely fine (User Info)

You have added some general rules I see. That is much better then what you had be for, but there is always room for improvement.
I don't see any problems as of yet. keep up.

Best of luck~

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Hey ya!

So let me start by stating that as of posting this, you currently have a total of 3 days, 15 hours, 27 minutes, 46 seconds of playtime on our servers. I'm personally glad to see that you've been increasing that number in the last months. I'm also proud you made a more in-depth punishment ladder when told to do so. Also, as I was going through your chat logs I noticed you tend to enforce our rules quite a lot on the server through text chat and are trying to encourage good behavior, which is intriguing to see. There are unfortunately some concerns from me. Right now all I'm worried about is Discord activity and lack of connections with staff members. Because of this, it's been a bit difficult to get a good picture of you as a person to say for sure if you'll make a good addition to the team.

With that being said, something in my gut tells me you'll make a great candidate for the position.

I am aware that this application is taking a bit, but understand that there is a lot of consideration going into this and we hope to have a final decision soon.

That's all from me, good luck!

Type Ø Negative

Uncharitable
Staff Member

Sänkta

Hello! @Elathecuddlyegirl

This is a short reply to say my personal experiences i've had with you.

I've played with you multiple times on Classwars as well as in Deathrun. You're really friendly and interactive with other players which is really nice to see. You're also well behaved and you don't cause any troubles.

Seeing how you act in-game and how you interact with the players around you, in my opinion you'd be a great fit.

Best of luck with your application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom