Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Eggsyk's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggsyk

Strange
Username: Eggsyk

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 82388238

Who has punished you?
TheCrappyCompletionist

Why were you punished?
donor abuse

Why should we revoke your punishment?
So. What should I start with. Why was it necessary to increase the number of rockets that fly out of the beggar's bazooka. It always pisses people off. I donated just to kick people like that. Otherwise, there will simply be no one left on the server. In general, I'm trying to kick people who use this bazooka. But the admin banned me for 1 day, although no matter how much I call the admin, no one bans cheaters, not baggers bazooka. Why can't you just nerf this bazooka. People would play, donate. But they just can't do it, because they constantly crash. So I don't know if I can be unbanned, but I have never kicked another person. Forgot to write. All this happens on x100.

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Why was it necessary to increase the number of rockets that fly out of the beggar's bazooka
This question can be turned around the same way for any other weapon on x100. Why must the tomislav do so much damage? why must the force-a-nature have so many pellets? X100 is an unbalanced gamemode that is meant for fooling around in. If you wanna play more seriously, I recommend casual.

although no matter how much I call the admin, no one bans cheaters
Staff members are a volunteer force and we cannot patrol the servers 24/7. I just happened to be online and available during that moment when someone called admin on you for donor abusing.

Why can't you just nerf this bazooka
Has been nerfed before. IIRC the x1000 bazooka is the x10 variant, maybe we should change that for x100 too. Idk, wait and see for someone to make a suggestion.

because they constantly crash
Imo donating to kick people using this weapon on a single server, only when you play, is the shallowest move. Feel free to complain on the forums and suggest better alternatives/fixes for us to consider that affect more people than just yourself.

Here is the video of what happened:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom