Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Egg_doug's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg_doug

User name: Egg_doug

Name
Egg_doug

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:105958425

Your DiscordID
EsTa mE oUvInDo#9600

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
A game server never but i managed some big discord servers

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I would like to moderate BlackWonder Br 2fort

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I love to help everyone and make the game more fun. And being a moderator gives me the right to successfully help teach and make the gameplay of the server better

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Most likely always but sometimes i can't play very much

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
I dont think punishing with a iron fist is good to the server because the one being punished most likely will not come back to the server, so i think the best way to punish someone is to try a chill talk to understand the point of the 'crime' comitted and after try to teach and give a fair punish so the player comes back again and again to play

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm brazilian but i can speak english at least i think, i'm very chill and a good talker and i always trying my best to get a good impression

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Well brazilian portuguese

Practical

Unremarkable
Hello Egg,

Your punishment section is very incomplete, Please write down individual punishments and how you would deal with them. I recommend that you take a look at other applications and read this guide.
I dont think punishing with a iron fist is good to the server because the one being punished most likely will not come back to the server, so i think the best way to punish someone is to try a chill talk to understand the point of the 'crime' comitted and after try to teach and give a fair punish so the player comes back again and again to play

Egg_doug

Sure boi i'm gonna do some research on some possible hacks, scams atempt and rule breaking and soon i reply with the new punishment section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom