Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Editing the "No Blue control rooms or armoury" for freedays

• Thread starter Deleted member 2049
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2049

The rule states "Going into off limit places such as blue control rooms and alternate cell exits or trying to reach these places by hitting breakables makes you a rebel. This includes freedays"

Now this rule is very helpful, but should be edited to allow freedays to enter as long as they get warden's permission to go in a blue side mini-game. As for hitting buttons as a freeday, they should still not hit buttons of course. I have seen a few problems with freedays refusing to get out of a blu side mini-game because "they are allowed to go in it" (which of course isn't true) My point being, should freedays be allowed to enter a blue side mini-game if they get warden's permission?
Screenshot (74).png

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

As long as the freeday isn't abusing that rule by interfering with the game or blocking the warden's way it could be fine for me. That could be the problem tho.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

You can enter blue side mini games as long as you aren't pressing buttons or getting in the way of any blue movement. If you're being annoying and constantly getting in the blues way, just leave. Just sit in a corner and observe, because that's what a freeday is, an observer who isn't supposed to change the game at all unless they get ammo.

Last edited:

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Not that it matters as freedays already go in BLU sides of minigames regardless, most don't even bother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom