Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Dumpster Archive/Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
SOOOOOOO YA!!!
while i was talking with @Lucas about some random dick pics, he mentioned that really stupid thread that @scout | trade.tf Made, **How 2 get banned** Which he moved (I really don't remember where he said he will move it) because it's a """USELESS""" thread.... so it hit me...

TL;DR
Make a section that we can just throw in useless or stupid threads like what scout did, to keep the forums clean from spam threads... Including this thread KAPPAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also... i'm not sure about this, but should only admins see it? or is it open for public?

K!!! THANKS!!!! END MY SUFFERING!!!!

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

yes there should be a thread where we move useless and invalid crap into but i voted "kill yourself" to drive your ambition to end your eternal suffering

EDIT: Also, make it public so people know what NOT to write dumb shit about

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
You know we have the tags that get put on posts that say "declined" "important" "read me" etc there should be a tag that gets added that is added to these and they are called "dumb" or "useless" something along those lines perhaps :) maybe not those words exactly but you get my drift

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
yes there should be a thread where we move useless and invalid crap into but I voted "kill yourself" to drive your ambition to end your eternal suffering does not need to see the junk or

EDIT: Also, make it public so people know what NOT to write dumb shit about

Okay for one I have to say make it "Only Admin" Because I feel like letting the community see the junk or spam folder is just unnecessary, the community should not have to worry about the admin's Junk/Spam folder but @Wanka that is a good idea about how we should let everyone see it but why?

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Don't remove useless comments. Then 90% of my overall forum activity would vanish like a puff of smoke B(

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Yes but every thread and post added to that section must not appear in the "new posts/new threads" box or the important/interesting stuff might die under a pile of poop.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
You know we have the tags that get put on posts that say "declined" "important" "read me" etc there should be a tag that gets added that is added to these and they are called "dumb" or "useless" something along those lines perhaps :) maybe not those words exactly but you get my drift
I told Wolf the same,,,, I am the creative one here... you stole it! You heard me say it!

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I told Wolf the same,,,, I am the creative one here... you stole it! You heard me say it!
i really don't even remember if you or "will" actually came up with the idea while i was in discord.... i just assumed it was "will" since when i asked (at the time) who thought of it, "will" said that he did, so i told him to write about it, since it's kinda of an extra thingy that we can add to this *Dumpster* idea.

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

SOOOOOOO YA!!!
while i was talking with @Lucas about some random dick pics, he mentioned that really stupid thread that @scout | trade.tf Made, **How 2 get banned** Which he moved (I really don't remember where he said he will move it) because it's a """USELESS""" thread.... so it hit me...

TL;DR
Make a section that we can just throw in useless or stupid threads like what scout did, to keep the forums clean from spam threads... Including this thread KAPPAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also... i'm not sure about this, but should only admins see it? or is it open for public?

K!!! THANKS!!!! END MY SUFFERING!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH Your So Funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom